UFC 205 : is the whole card going to hold until november 12 ?

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
You all thought about it. This card is full of potential pull outers. First we have a Conor fight. So many incidents happened with Conor being lined up. Aldo pulling out, Dos Anjos pulling out, Conor "retiring" before UFC 200...

Then we have Weidman, Khabib, Tyron Wooduck.. I see injured necks and knees, and ducks flying everywhere.

The joy of this marvelous card is now over. Now comes the time of the awaiting and the "please don't fuck this up" period...

All of us until D-day

giphy.gif

PS : sorry if i jinxed it guys

If I was Dana I would assure them to train safety no stack card in UFC ever held up like that most stack cards that is

I hope weidman doesnt get injured, but then again, its weidman.

I just hope that nothing happens to the following fighters:

Conor
Eddie
Weidman
Romero
Wonderboy
Woodley
JJ
KK
J Stephens
Edgar
Tate
Cowboy

The rest, meh

If I was in the main card, I'd def be wary of sparring. I'd be gutted to have to pull out due to injury on such a historic card. The amount of exposure you'll get from fighting at 205 would equate to multiple high profile fights. And if you perform well, people are going to talk about you and your star-power will jump.

cain definately pulls out.....wait a minute

You all thought about it. This card is full of potential pull outers. First we have a Conor fight. So many incidents happened with Conor being lined up. Aldo pulling out, Dos Anjos pulling out, Conor "retiring" before UFC 200...

Then we have Weidman, Khabib, Tyron Wooduck.. I see injured necks and knees, and ducks flying everywhere.

The joy of this marvelous card is now over. Now comes the time of the awaiting and the "please don't fuck this up" period...

All of us until D-day

giphy.gif

PS : sorry if i jinxed it guys

If past history (ahem UFC 200) is any indication, we will have at least 1 major pullout followed by a hastily rushed together replacement fight.

All you guys just stop talking about it. Nobody will get injured, nobody will pull out due to fear, nobody will get caught by USADA. And nobody talks about this ever again, you hear me?

No it never does. I think I counted one card this year that had all of it's original fights.

I just hope that nothing happens to the following fighters:

Conor
Eddie
Weidman
Romero
Wonderboy
Woodley
JJ
KK
J Stephens
Edgar
Tate
Cowboy

The rest, meh

All of those fighters will get hurt and pull out now. Them the rules.

Back