Why do people hate Bruce Buffer?

Cucumber Slice

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I see a lot of hate for him on here and i don't get it. Why do you hate Bruce bro?

Buffer is f-n Awesome.

Always get a chuckle at him screaming at the top of his lungs and going berzerk.

People dont
Whiny little crybaby angry internet virgins that complain about everything do

Because he is annoying as fuck.

But he gets a free pass from me because its funny when he fucks around and blows acl's

Buffer is awesome. He talked with me for a good 5 minutes before ufc 196 and the guy was cool as ice. Thanks to sherdog I asked him about the frank trigg elevator story lol

I just don't like his screaming. when he bursts out the "FIGHTIIIIIIIIIING out of the blue corner" sounds like a motorcycle.

BohIXziIcAAxAeb.jpg

He's old. I don't like old people.

He just seems greasy and full of himself. He reminds me of Richard Dawson in the Running Man. That's not a good thing.

I think generally people hate rich, surgically and chemically 'enhanced' midlife crises suffering men who have easy jobs and pose in pool party pics with chicks half their age.

Cause he's a old man who boasts about sleeping with younger girls who only want him for his money. And also he gets paid a lot to do something lots of people could do with no training.

He gets hot chicks and for that reason I don't like him.

Because his old skin boat goes to a lot of young TunaTown. And people don't like that and wish they could.

I can't blame the guy for essentially falling into the role. His voice is kind of odd, does not seem to project very well.

my only complaint is he often puts the emphasis on the wrong part of the fighter's name/nickname. other than that, it's all good.

I don't hate. But I'm getting kinda bored with his style now. He takes too long. Puts too much emphasis on the names. I prefer Jimmy Lemon junior or someone.

I used to love Bruce's intros. Just doesn't do it for me anymore tho.

Too bombastic and scripted. The gimmick is old. His intros are longer than the walkouts and sometimes the fights. Bring on Joe Martinez.

Back