Should(When)Wonderboy Wins- Who Is First Defense?

Ridian

Lifelong Combat Sports Fan
@purple
Reaction score
Who do you want to see Wonderboy face in a first title defense if/when he beats Woodley?

Is this even a question?

demian-maia.jpeg

but I'm hoping Woodley wins

so, Tyron v Cerrone is what I'm wishing for & I already asked Woodley if he'd fight Cowboy next if he gets through Kelvin & they asked him on last weeks UFC Tonight and he said hell yeah so I pray to God he wins lol I think Cerrone has a better chance of getting the TS if Tyron wins bc he'd pick Donald over Maia & maybe they'll let him since they didn't this time (if he does beat WB)

book Maia someone who hopefully beats him lol he's so boring I don't want to watch him fight for the belt, imagine those PPV #'s

Last edited:
maia. lol talk about striker vs grappler. the legitimate best striker in the ufc vs the legitimate best grappler in the ufc. cool theyre both in the same weightclass and will fight. hopefully.

Maia gets the next crack no matter who wins unless Conor opens his mouth.

maia. lol talk about striker vs grappler. the legitimate best striker in the ufc vs the legitimate best grappler in the ufc. cool theyre both in the same weightclass and will fight. hopefully.
Didn't we just see that in Condit vs Maia?

I'll say Maia too. Prime Anderson basically ran and taunted half their fight (good gameplan i guess) and I loved what he did to Fitch. I guess that's the beauty of being one of the best grapplers in the game, especially when it comes to bjj and age. You don't lose your spark as fast as you do being a striker.

I hated K1 Maia though.

Demian Maia, why is this even a question, its pretty straightforward. But mcgregor is probably next in reality though

Back