Whose soul was taken worse in their loss? Ronda or Aldo?

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets face it boys, both of these two are damaged goods at this point.

Neither one seems ready to step back into the octagon again with any real dignity.

We've seen a lot of belt holders lose badly, but these two both lost their souls and their will to fight.

Aldo is a broken man, and seems totally lost.

Ronda is still having nightmares and seems like she is having panic attacks just over the thought of getting back in there.

I don't think that either one will ever be the same mentally or physically.

Aldos next fight was a win over Frankie Edgar ranked 3 So....

Ronda will never be the same again

Ronda and it's not even close. She straight up disappeared from the public eye. Only to show up later on some stupid talk show talking about suicide and having babies.

Aldo came back to win an interim title. He's pissed (and rightfully so) that he has the "interim" title on his belt and Conor won't fight him again. I don't blame Conor either btw. It's just a shitty situation for Aldo.

Ronda didn't want to fight again, she wanted babies with Travis Browne.

Aldo went on to flip some burgers, but there's worse things to do after losing a fight I guess.

Aldo did not mention suicide.

He has had so many meltdown rants since his loss where he was backstage groveling in tears. The only fight he wants to take is Conor for the bigger pay day and he seems perfectly fine knowing he'll lose, but he wants the cash for that. Any other fight that gets mentioned he gets angry and starts getting stressed. Now he wants to retire. Clearly his head isn't in it anymore mentally. Conor took his soul.

Ronda, no doubt. Never really liked her, but shes a good fighter. She should get on it again.

Ronda. Aldo has at least fought since his loss and looked pretty good too.

He has had so many meltdown rants since his loss where he was backstage groveling in tears. The only fight he wants to take is Conor for the bigger pay day and he seems perfectly fine knowing he'll lose, but he wants the cash for that. Any other fight that gets mentioned he gets angry and starts getting stressed. Now he wants to retire. Clearly his head isn't in it anymore mentally. Conor took his soul.
Nuthugger text

Aldo went from #1 p4p to a nobody pretty quick
Ronda can still come back and wreck the division

its pretty clear when you mess with the KING

Aldo came back and easily beat Edgar while Ronda is still spraying cheese whiz on crackers

Aldo trounced Edgar... lol.

Stupid thread is stupid.

Aldo went from #1 p4p to a nobody pretty quick
Ronda can still come back and wreck the division

its pretty clear when you mess with the KING
I actually like Conor but how can people hang off his balls so hard?

Back