Jake Ellenberger vs. Jorge Masvidal set for TUF 24 Finale

Why was Gastelum pulled from that fight against Masvidal? Damn

Masvidal has a very low wrokrate and he is very cautious but he has really good defence, goes stronger as the fight goes on and has durability and good endurance.
Ellenberger even at his best is a front runner and either gets the other guy out early or loses.
I have a hard time seeing how he wins this fight

Oh boy a Masvidal fight

T5gcdjo.gif

Yeah, this sounds like a bull vs matador type fight.

Well I was hoping to see Masvidal vs. Gastelum but this will do okay, I think. Masvidal should be able to outclass him and then get a top 10 fight. :)

Good to see you don't like skilled fighters. I think Jason Reinhardt is fighting somewhere that day, so you lucked out.

I love skilled fighters, just not ones with zero killer instinct who piss rounds away for no apparent reason.

Berger will have a tough time setting strikes up in this, Masvidal's too good from a distance and Jake either charges in or looks to counter. Could be the usual Masvidal jab clinic. Hopefully Jake takes risks like vs Brown to make it exciting.

Jakenberger might be experiencing a resurgence of confidence. I'd like to see him start knocking motherfuckers cold again.

A clash of the titans. A battle for the ages. Winner fights Sean Strickland.

Back