Conor vs Wonderboy next in the future or what?

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We all know that Alverez has very little chance of winning, and Wonderboy has been in Woodley's head for months to where he Woodley can barely get any sleep so the odds are pretty high that Conor takes the LW belt and Wonderboy takes the WW belt.

Is there anyone else at 145 or 155 that is all that intriguing for Conor after that? Might as well go for the trifecta to see if someone could possibly do it. Conor has more belief in himself than any other current fighter and I'd like to see him try it. Why not!?

Doubt he'll ever fight at welterweight again. That was just the product of short notice and weird circumstances. Weight classes exist for a reason.

i don't think conor would step up to WW again , his cardio sucks there and Wonderboy isn't that guy who pressure till he get face first to the matt so its harder for conor to get the KO in the first rounds.

I would feel guilty watching that. Not even funny what Wonderboy would do to him.

Wonderboy needs to be a dominant champ first if he wants a crack at the KING

Conor has nothing to lose by that fight. He'll look like a stronger warrior just by taking it and risking his record.

Fight fans love that, and they'll get behind a fighter who is ballsy like that. Conor runs the UFC now, and if he wants that fight he very likely could get it.

We all know that Alverez has very little chance of winning, and Wonderboy has been in Woodley's head for months to where he Woodley can barely get any sleep so the odds are pretty high that Conor takes the LW belt and Wonderboy takes the WW belt.

Is there anyone else at 145 or 155 that is all that intriguing for Conor after that? Might as well go for the trifecta to see if someone could possibly do it. Conor has more belief in himself than any other current fighter and I'd like to see him try it. Why not!?
No.

giphy.gif

I don't think Conor wants that fight. Easy win+payday for WB.

If Ellenberger dropped him I think McGregor definitely can KO him, I think he can beat Bisping too. 4 weight world champion is very possible.

Probably. If he beats Alvarez, he'll skip defending the FW and LW belts and go for the WW belt. Especially if Thompson has the belt.

Since Dana White is McGregor's bitch, there won't be anything to stop him from going for that third belt.

GSP vs Conor at 155 lbs. or Wonderboy vs Georges at 170lbs. to unify the title vs the lineal champ

Let us white and yellow belts start n00b threads like this, green belt should know better. Come on man, Conor has no business @ 170.

Wonderboy needs to be a dominant champ first if he wants a crack at the KING

If Ellenberger dropped him I think McGregor definitely can KO him, I think he can beat Bisping too. 4 weight world champion is very possible.

You're right. He might need at least one or two title defenses before he can get a shot at Conor.

I can't belive my eyes at the nutthuggery... Hahaha what a world we live in !

Back