Should the UFC and other organizations apply background music to their fights

tf1legend

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
They should apply background music to enhance the experience when watching the fights live. I have been to many events live and without the commentary it can be underwhelming and sometimes boring.

Think about the video games you play such as Tekken, Street fighter etc.. How boring would they be without the music accompanying it?

In my opinion they should consider adding music (not too loud) to make the fights more exciting and more dramatic.

Perhaps something like this

Video games don't slow down to breath. Except maybe boxing types.
Sound tracks go with the flow so they never know if it's gonna be fast paced 45 second KO or 15 minutes of DNB grapplers.

FYI, You can buy headsets in the arena for like $15 to listen to the commentary.

Never been to a live event so can't contribute anything to that end, but on the tele, I find the raw sound of foot scuffle and strikes nothing shy of intoxicating.

Classical music?

Lol hilarious.

Better than listening to drugged up Rogain that's for sure

Nah. Just put some earbuds in and press play on your mobile device dude

FACE THE PAIN (Stupid commentary)

FACE THE PAIN ( ROGAN : OHHHHH HE'S HUUUUUURT HIM)

FACE THE PAIN FACE THE PAIN RIPPING ME INTO
PIECEEEEEEEEES

no thanks.

Mortal Kombat theme?

But seriously, no, absolutely not. Although it would be funny to hear Ed Boon scream "toasty" at the end of a Cerrone combo

Never been to a live event so can't contribute anything to that end, but on the tele, I find the raw sound of foot scuffle and strikes nothing shy of intoxicating.
Let's not forget that THUD we all heard that Rumble cracked DC with in the 1st round. I thought it was a gunshot, lol

I'd prefer to watch fights where I could cut the commentary out (without having to mute all the sound) and just hear the noise in octagon/ring and the arena, it's the best part about fights on the Ultimate Fighter.

LMAO DUDE.

If you want BGM just turn on your stereo lol. You can play whatever you want!

No,

They should have goldie sing during the broadcast.

He attempeted to sing someones walkout song in a recent event and thankfully got shutdown by rogan

Back