I honestly don't understand the hate for Conor

OneGloveGracie

Double Yellow Card
@Green
Reaction score
He is exactly what everyone has ever asked for in a fighter(boxing included). He entertains every second that he is on camera, whether its in the cage or out. He doesn't sit out, he doesn't pull out for minor injuries. He doesn't cancel fights because his opponent pulled out.

So why all the hate?

is it because he's black. oh wait....

I refuse to believe someone can actually be this naive

He is exactly what everyone has ever asked for in a fighter(boxing included). He entertains every second that he is on camera, whether its in the cage or out.

Why all the hate?

Because he's breaking alot of rules and proving people wrong,wont let you forget it either...and some people just stick to their original opinion no matter how wrong it was. I for sure thought Aldo was going to beat him,as talented as Conor is..but i was very wrong about that. I grow more impressed with him,and want to see him succeed further. Some people who picked Aldo in that fight are To the Death about that 2015 shit.

I don't hate connie, but his fans are really annoying. The 205 press conference became a fucking nuthugging, same as here tbh. connettes are in general brainless loud people.

It's funny how this card has gone from being underwhelming for a lot of people to the best card of all time as soon as Conor is added to it.

The man is a superstar ..

Again, the answer is simple and i made a thread about it. ANY MMA fan would be cool with Conor's antics if it wasn't for his fans.

Edit : Lemme quote one of his fans that made an account today and tell me if you don't hate this aswell

Eddie is a sloppy boxer with wrestling. You really think over 25 minutes McGregor, who is one of the best counter punchers in the UFC, won't counter one of those sloppy hooks? Eddie gets hit, a lot, in his fights. Yeah, his chin has held up so far, but look at Lawler. That chin is gonna crack eventually and looking at McGregors track record, it very well could be against him. 25 minutes is a long time to avoid that counter left.

Last edited:
I don't hate connie, but his fans are really annoying. The 205 press conference became a fucking nuthugging, same as here tbh. connettes are in general brainless loud people.

+1

All these fucking stupid connie fans flattering themselves. I don't think people care much either way about Connor. It's his pathetic fans that people can't stand. It's disgusting how emotionally attached they are to someone who wouldn't piss on um.

It's the internet. People feel they need to hate anything or anyone that others like.

Strap up boys!! Aldo fans are in full effect exposing their butt hurt and their misery over this.

Conor has got the jimmies rustled a little extra this time!

The press conferences are good but these so called journalists fail to ask any of the other fighters any decent questions or questions at all, which isnt great. People like helwani show there nuthugging colors for all to see and he is meant to be this great mma journalist.

Conor fans are delusional sheep who just spout the same mediocre one liners because they have to try and justify this stupidity somehow.

So... because most of his fans troll them... the people on this forum hate on the fighter?

That is some stupid-ass logic.

I love watching him fight and when he speaks candidly about himself.
He gets a little annoying in his trash talk; then again he's one of the few going that extra distance to make me care about a fight (or better yet, make me care about paying to see him fight).

Don't get that shit confused with hate.

He is exactly what everyone has ever asked for in a fighter(boxing included). He entertains every second that he is on camera, whether its in the cage or out. He doesn't sit out, he doesn't pull out for minor injuries. He doesn't cancel fights because his opponent pulled out.

So why all the hate?

people hated chael too.

but it makes it better

The SJWs claim everyone loves him because he's White.

His fans claim there's too much hate for him.

I am really indifferent. I love his fighting style but couldn't care less about the press conference and interviews. He's awesome but after Aldo I bought into his aura and within months it was greatly diminished. He gained some of it back by beating Nate but it's definitely not the same for me anymore.

Conor is awesome for a number of reasons:

1. He is an excellent and improving fighter.

2. He has an exciting style.

3. He is charismatic both in the cage and out of it.

4. He has a rare belief in himself, and seems to have an iron will (though this is debatable in the cage--gassing, etc.)

5. He knows how to sell a fight.

Conor gets "hate" mostly because people have to respond to the ridiculously outrageous bullshit that his idiot fans believe and say.

I actually haven't heard much hate for Conor as much as I've seen a rational response to his cock-gobbling fanbase.

Again, the answer is simple and i made a thread about it. ANY MMA fan would be cool with Conor's antics if it wasn't for his fans.
All these fucking stupid connie fans flattering themselves. I don't think people care much either way about Connor. It's his pathetic fans that people can't stand. It's disgusting how emotionally attached they are to someone who wouldn't piss on um.
That doesn't make sense. Whats wrong with cheering for someone who entertains you? Life is short. People work hard every day and if going out and cheering their favorite fighter gives them joy than so what? It's not a crime. It's not like those buffoons rioting on the streets in America destroying buildings and cars.

It's all in good fun.

Last edited:
Back