Conor vs Bisping would sell out Wembley

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Hopefully Bisping can keep the Middleweight title while Conor beats Alvarez and then Woodley/Wonderwoman winner.

That would kill me. Love them both.

Circus vargas freakshow.

But not gonna lie - would watch.

"yewl do fookin nuttin"

"yeh, sure buddeh"

Wouldn't surpass Anthony Joshua vs Klitschko that's supposedly in the works.

Britain is a boxing country, they're the European Mexico in that regard. Bisping is as popular there as Cain is in Mexico and Irish shit talkers aren't as appreciated there as they are in USA.

Left hook Larry vs dat left hand

Fight would probably never happen, but can you imagine that crowd and how much alcohol would be consumed? <{JustBleed}>

Britain is a boxing country, they're the European Mexico in that regard. Bisping is as popular there as Cain is in Mexico.

It would blow it out of the water. Conor alone is bigger in the UK than any boxer. It's a half hour journey from Ireland to England. Conor in Wembley would break records.

Britain is a boxing country, they're the European Mexico in that regard. Bisping is as popular there as Cain is in Mexico and Irish shit talkers aren't as appreciated there as they are in USA.
Vs. Vitali Klitschko?

It would blow it out of the water. Conor alone is bigger in the UK than any boxer. It's a half hour journey from Ireland to England. Conor in Wembley would break records.

I'm pretty sure Conor is not bigger in Britain than British boxers like Joshua and Haye. If there would be a lot of fans it would be because of Irish fans attending. Might as well have that fight in Ireland then.

I think conor will have met his match with bisping in the talking department. Not to mention bisping would probably take conors head clean off with the first punch he connected with. Conors the size of bispings left foot

Isn't wlad fighting Tyson?

Fury pulled out again. Supposedly he's too mentally unstable to fight, needs to seek professional help. He'll likely be stripped and his titles will be up for grab by Joshua and Klitschko.

I'm pretty sure Conor is not bigger in Britain than British boxers like Joshua and Haye. If there would be a lot of fans it would be because of Irish fans attending. Might as well have that fight in Ireland then.
Conor is far bigger in Britain than either Joshua or Haye. Conor is the biggest star in all of combat sports at the moment

Back