Why is Aldo so afraid of Holloway?

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He sure does seem to dodge the idea of that fight ever happening. Changes the subject every time it comes up.

He tried the same thing with Mendes.

Aldo keeps ducking people, and wonders why the UFC doesn't treat him like an all time great.

The love for Holloway has gone too far on Sherdog.

fake posturing is not only pathetic and transparent, fake posturing to DEFEND another person is another level of pathetic and transparent.

"lol why doesn't aldo just keep his career going while mcgregor holds the full title hostage and refuse to defend it when he was told he would fight for the full title next. just defend the interim title idiot, why are you so SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARED, YOU SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARED? HAHAHA TRYING TO FIGHT CONOR FOR THE FULL TITLE, SOMETHING THAT WAS PROMISED TO YOU IF YOU BEAT EDGAR, YOU'RE SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARED"

you ain't slick, i see u doggie

I highly doubt Aldo is afraid of anyone.

The love for Holloway has gone too far on Sherdog.

it's not love for holloway, i've got love for holloway. It's contempt for Aldo to try and do the same shit McGregor did - avenge his loss. They HATE that Aldo wants to fight McGregor again, and they want Aldo to do the same shit they wanted Edgar to do - keep fighting and waiting, hopefully Mcgregor will go back to 145. I'm sure it'll get easier as he gets older.

He sure does seem to dodge the idea of that fight ever happening. Changes the subject every time it comes up.

Aldo keeps ducking people, and wonders why the UFC doesn't treat him like an all time great.
1) Aldo beat mendes TWICE... and a Full camp Mendes!
2) He NEVER dodged Holloway. He noted Holloway is the most deserving. He noted Pettis is the money fight (Besides Conor).

Fucking guy has fought everybody who stepped up, and kicked ass all over the world. Then some person behind a keyboard calls him a coward.

You are unworthy of the sport you watch.

He was cleary ok with fighting Pettis instead of Conor or Holloway. He wants Conor because of the money, and because is a rematch he lost.

He doesn't want Holloway and the reason I think we know. He might never get to fight Conor if he fights Holloway.

He fought Mendes twice. He ducked no one, he's just looking out for his best interests, likely financially. While i'm sure he recognizes the danger of that fight he also recognizes Holloway is not going to generate a lot of interest and thus $$$. I don't like when people accuse badass champions like Aldo of being afraid of any other fighter.

You Aldo fans are dumber than he is. For years you guys keep making up these phony arguments for him, completely failing to acknowledge that he does nothing to help the UFC to sell fights or to promote the shows. All of this stuff added up together and your idiotic support has also contributed to why the UFC shut him down once and for all.

This latest attempt to duck Holloway just keeps making it worse. He could have been on one of the biggest cards in history, and once again he doesn't answer the bell. He throws out Pettis instead of fighting the guy with a 9 fight win streak. How brave of you Aldo. Shit man, he is worse than Rudigar.

Aldo and scared are not 2 words that go together.

He fought Mendes twice. He ducked no one, he's just looking out for his best interests, likely financially. While i'm sure he recognizes the danger of that fight he also recognizes Holloway is not going to generate a lot of interest and thus $$$. I don't like when people accuse badass champions like Aldo of being afraid of any other fighter.

He did everything in his power to duck Mendes and he DID DUCK MENDES! How the hell do you think that Lamas fight happened!? He postured up for months and even used the same politics that is happening now that worked against him to score the easier match up he wanted with Lamas when Mendes had been tearing through the division. It ended up working he had hoped the UFC would find another guy to beat Mendes in the meanwhile. Mendes kept winning and the UFC forced him to fight Mendes. The only reason it happened was because he had the belt and he could no longer duck a guy who was KOing everyone in the division.

Yes, Aldo's karma will keep coming back to bite him. The UFC won't forget his reluctance to fight Holloway either. Time for you Aldo apologists to kneel and apologize to everyone else for defending this crap!

Aldo isn't even scared of Clubber Lang.....
images

lol at this thread, Holloway is not a world beater, half wins from his winning streak are over guys who are not in the UFC now. And Aldo beat Cub and Lamas too, there is nothing scary in Holloway

Ban this idiot already. Shit thread after shit thread.
banned%20by%20Rome's%20Commodus.gif

lol at this thread, Holloway is not a world beater, half wins from his winning streak are over guys who are not in the UFC now. And Aldo beat Cub and Lamas too, there is nothing scary in Holloway

And yet Aldo wants no part of him. What a disgrace to his fans that have believed in him and keep getting embarrassed by these antics of his. Just give Holloway the interim title, because Aldo isn't worthy of it! Let Pettis fight with Holloway for it.

Back