If Yoel had great cardio would you choose him over Weidman?

PanicWrestler

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I agree Chris should be the favourite but only because Yoel has been known to tire after the first round

if it wasn't for his cardio i'd be hard pressed to give any chance whatsoever in this fight, Yoel is better everywhere. In fact it's not even close, but chris is tougher, better cardio and chin which is probably going to change the outcome of the fight

Yes. Even with shitty cardio I'm going Yoel. When that man gets tired, he doesn't lose fights. He may be wobbly - but watch his record. He literally NEVER loses late in a fight. If it goes deep, he wins, prob by KO.

Yoel with great cardio is like Conor with great cardio: I would bet on him against anyone of similar size.

Even WITH questionable cardio, this is a pick em fight for me.

For about a round and a half, Yoel is capable of beating ANYONE in the division.

Wow, Weidman is very underrated here, he will absolutely destroy Yoel and make it look easy

With the power of Gay Jesus anything is possible! Except a win for him against Weidman.

Wow, Weidman is very underrated here, he will absolutely destroy Yoel and make it look easy
he did lose his last fight - fans are becoming less and less knowledgeable about the actual fights and fighting skills - but weidman is def longer, has shown very good striking, chin and obv has great grappling / wrestling as well - questions about him are related to constant injuries and possible cardio issues because of the constant injuries

but the betting odds are showing him as a big fav - maybe eveven bigger than id think of him as

Yoel's cardio is fine, he has weird output issues. Get familiar.

Even WITH questionable cardio, this is a pick em fight for me.

For about a round and a half, Yoel is capable of beating ANYONE in the division.

why for only a round and a half? Almost all of his wins in the UFC are 3rd round knockouts.

Dude, if Gay Jesus had Mighty Mouse Cardio he would be among GOATS.
The Chris has him beat here though with cardio.

It's not like Chris has much of a cardio advantage over Yoel. I expect a Yoel to get a KO or 30-27 decision.

Chris will destroy him

I can't really think of any MW I would favor over him if he had great cardio. He is physically on a totally different level than any other fighter in his division. His wrestling is elite. No one wants to go toe to toe with that guy and any mistake is game over.

I lean Chris in this fight just because I think he's good enough to weather that storm, but if the storm could last for 25 minutes I'd favor Yoel pretty heavily.

I don't think Yoel has cardio issues, he probably just goes 110% on each punch, kick or movement he does.

He like to blow his wad in the early rounds. *wink wink*
#GayJesus

yoel by vicious ko. chris was a product of no testing now he looks like someone stuck titos head on a crack heads body

Where this "Yoel has bad cardio" came from again?

I agree Chris should be the favourite but only because Yoel has been known to tire after the first round

if it wasn't for his cardio i'd be hard pressed to give any chance whatsoever in this fight, Yoel is better everywhere. In fact it's not even close, but chris is tougher, better cardio and chin which is probably going to change the outcome of the fight

he's also been known to knock people out in the 3rd round. source: his fight record

gay jesus via KO. UFC has pretty much exclusively used Yoel to knock off boring ass fighters. Weidman is next.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back