Wonderboy demolishing Woodley might be the most satisfying 205 thought I have

bugrimmar

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I have an irrational dislike for Woodley ever since he won the belt. I was booing as well while watching the presser and I just hate how he talks and puffs himself up.

Wonderboy's fist in his face is an image I'm really looking forward to seeing.. It'll be great to see a more respectable 170 pound champ.

I think many people will disagree and say eddie smashing conor

That said, this might be my room by the end of the night with the right combination of results

NOkrIWm.gif

Very hard to pick if I will enjoy the most watching Woodley, Conor or Khabib to lose.

OK, so I was on the fence. Now my best thought of 205 is coming back to this thread to tell you to eat crow and tears. I'm officially backing Woodley now. I like WB but the hate Woodley gets has gotten me into his corner for this match. Sorry WB, it's gonna be a wrestleparty....

That said, this might be my room by the end of the night with the right combination of results

NOkrIWm.gif
Thats fucking disgusting

latest

I dig what Woodley did for Kevin, and I like him generally. I dislike his race-baiting shit, but I wish him no ill-will.

That being said, Wonderboy is just awesome, and I'm onboard the WonderTrain!

I have an irrational dislike for Woodley ever since he won the belt. I was booing as well while watching the presser and I just hate how he talks and puffs himself up.

Wonderboy's fist in his face is an image I'm really looking forward to seeing.. It'll be great to see a more respectable 170 pound champ.
Why isnt Woodley a respectable champ?

fucking racist prick
lol......he is racist because he likes wonderboy over woodley? GTFO

I agree with him. Wonderboy seems classier and would be a better champ

I'm just curious... you were booing at your computer monitor?

I like Woodley. I was never a fan until the undeserved hate he gets on here.

He's a good dude. The only fighter who refused 20% purse because he wanted Kelvin Gastelum to be able to feed his family.

War Woodley

NOkrIWm.gif
your name means truth in Italian

lol......he is racist because he likes wonderboy over woodley? GTFO

I agree with him. Wonderboy seems classier and would be a better champ
dude i'm just joking.

I love to play on stereotypes.

I'm actually rooting for Woodley to win though. He is a classy champion IMO

other way around for me

it'll satisfy me to no end to watch Woodley KO Thompson lol

Woodley is fighting to end oppression! Colin Kapernick approves.

Back