Aldo and Woodley both failed to get what they wanted

Reddd

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Red Panty night aint happening for either one of these two.

Woodley hit nothing but air in his attempt to score a GSP fight

Aldo struck out again at getting the red panty money fight with Conor again.

Serves them right. Both guys have tried to duck other fighters before, and never learn from their mistakes. Karma has hit their wallets due to their lack of professionalism.

Ha ha!!! Aldo fans can beat it!

Woodley got exactly what he wanted actually

I think Woodley alluded to PPV % in his contract and wanting to Co-Main on a card with Conor.

He got exactly what he wanted, win lose or draw.

Woodley got exactly what he wanted actually
Yes he did. I don't think he cared as much about his opponent as his paycheck. 205 will likely be the biggest PPV of all time.

Woodley isn't getting jack. He isn't getting PPV %'s. He isn't getting a damn thing as the UFC doesn't give that to all champions. The UFC knows he isn't marketable and he is ugly as hell with a whiny attitude to mention. The UFC hates that, and they know that Wonderboy is taking his belt any way.

Woodley and Aldo fans are having a tough week, and gives me great joy. <cheer><cheer><cheer>

Aldo just wanted what he was promised and what was reasonable: either a title shot, or the unified belt. Red panty night wasn't a major focus for him.

Woodley wanted a big money fight; and realistically, there simply isn't a bigger card for him to fight on--and it wouldn't matter if he faced GSP or Nick, I doubt that either guy would change the number of people who got PPVs. The hardcores would buy it anyway, the real MMA fans would very likely buy it, and the casuals really only turn out for Brock, Conor, and Rousey.

He wanted to ride someone's coattails...mission accomplished.

Woodley isn't getting jack. He isn't getting PPV %'s. He isn't getting a damn thing as the UFC doesn't give that to all champions. The UFC knows he isn't marketable and he is ugly as hell with a whiny attitude to mention. The UFC hates that, and they know that Wonderboy is taking his belt any way.

Woodley and Aldo fans are having a tough week, and gives me great joy. <cheer><cheer><cheer>

I feel like reality doesn't matter to you. Ammarite?

Can you provide proof Woodley is getting no PPV points, or are you just talking out of your ass?

Can you provide proof Woodley is getting no PPV points, or are you just talking out of your ass?

You got nuttin! You can't sit here and brag about money you claim he is getting. How about if you show me.

He bitched and cried and did everything possible to get the GSP fight, and he failed. He looked lost up there in the press conference while the boos were flying around. It rattled the shit out of him.

Meanwhile Aldo is sulking and pandering to a injury lawsuit attorney who is happy to take his money away from him.

Life couldn't be better as an MMA fan.

You got nuttin! You can't sit here and brag about money you claim he is getting. How about if you show me.

He bitched and cried and did everything possible to get the GSP fight, and he failed. He looked lost up there in the press conference while the boos were flying around. It rattled the shit out of him.

Meanwhile Aldo is sulking and pandering to a injury lawsuit attorney who is happy to take his money away from him.

Champions receive points on ppvs (win or lose).

So, you have no proof. Ok. Off to ignoreland you go.

I don't think I've ever called someone a hater on here...but GOD you are the worst.

You are actually made happy by the (imagined) prospect of someone else's possible misfortune?

It's one thing to want to see a fighter lose a fight. It's another thing altogether to want to see another human being suffer personal misfortune.

What a fucking twat...

So, you have no proof. Ok. Off to ignoreland you go.

Woodley wanted GSP. He wanted nothing to do with Wonderboy. He knows that Wonderboy shuts him down and he wanted to hold the belt to get the GSP fight. If you think he's getting anywhere near what he would have gotten with a GSP fight, then you're just bitter and can't accept it. You mad!? Of course you are! Ha ha!

You're laughing that an interim champ that was promised a rematch to fight to the *champ* isn't getting what he deserves?

Your sense of humor is shit.

I don't think I've ever called someone a hater on here...but GOD you are the worst.

You are actually made happy by the (imagined) prospect of someone else's possible misfortune?

It's one thing to want to see a fighter lose a fight. It's another thing altogether to want to see another human being suffer personal misfortune.

What a fucking twat...

I'm supposed to ignore how these same two fighters tried to do the same thing to Wonderboy, Mendes, Pettis, and Conor!?

No sir! These guys got the karma they deserve for trying to hold other fighters down. And fuck you!

Back