Horrible way to retire.

CodCommando

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Aldo's career is heavily tarnished from this retirement talk...

Wanted a fight with Conor immediately, he was begging, he was ready, on the streets, in the octagon any time and any fucking where! RDA gets injured, perfect opportunity, ridiculous hype- NOPE! He can't fight, he's not prepared, he's injured......(As an Aldo fan, this fucking pissed me off)

I don't know if I'm alone in saying this, but after all the fights I've seen him in, I will only remember two of them;
2le18ae.jpg

bill.jpg

We don't expect noobs remembering too many fights anyway. Now GTFO!

I dont see how its tarnished at all. Hes allready had a great career. The one thing he wants,the one thing he needs to prove, they wont give him,and he doesnt need anything else. Why would he be motivated to beat an up and comer like Halloway? Been there done that forever allready. He wants the chance to erase the blemish and they wont let him have it and he has every right to feel the way he does. He allready beat Edgar again,and that isnt enough for the UFC,so frankly,he is telling the UFC to go fuck themselves.

Last edited:
Well he doesn't care about you. Aldo is rich and one of the most famous athlete in Brazil. He'll happily retire and appreciate the rest of his life without taking any additional brain damage

They knew full well Aldo wouldn't be ready. The thing with Conor is that people see his mind games as some genius mental breakdown of fighters. It's just desperation to me. Because he knows he can't beat the top guys unless they're taken off their game.

He actually had a great career and will go down as the most dominant featherweight of all time if he chooses to retire.

They knew full well Aldo wouldn't be ready. The thing with Conor is that people see his mind games as some genius mental breakdown of fighters. It's just desperation to me. Because he knows he can't beat the top guys unless they're taken off their game.

Oh please,give me a break. He uses the mental warfare because he is good at it and it works. That's what he does. If those guys are affected by that,that is on them. Boo Hoo.

This is exactly what Conor did when he didn't get a rematch.

Who can be KO'd in 13 secs and still be the GOAT in their division ? yeah, just him.

Ask yourself, who do you think can get close to what he's done in his carreer at FW ? then wait to see people failing at it and that belt moving from hand to hand each defense and then you'll miss him.

I dont see how its tarnished at all. Hes allready had a great career. The one thing he wants,the one thing he needs to prove, they wont give him,and he doesnt need anything else. Why would he be motivated to beat an up and comer like Halloway. Been there done that forever allready. He wants the chance to erase the blemish and they wont let him have it and he has every right to feel the way he does. He allready beat Edgar again,and that isnt enough for the UFC,so frankly,he is telling the UFC to go fuck themselves.
45WW0wy.gif

I'd hate to see him retire like this. He deserved an immediate rematch after losing anyways. The UFC just decided they didn't care and went a different direction.

This is a fuckin GOAT excuse right here. I mean, holy shit that's pathetic.

Nah he had a great career, UFC wont terminate his contract however...he will be back...lately Aldo has been really vocal when things do not go his way regarding the business side of MMA, UFC will offer him something he likes and he will fight again.

Social media is a really bad outlet for frustration.

It makes me sad, but if he's really that out of the game mentally then he should do whatever he feels like and more power to him. Still an all time great though.

Aldo is making a statement. He has a right to be pissed. I have a feeling he will not be the only fighter that will be doing this.

Aldo is making a statement. He has a right to be pissed. I have a feeling he will not be the only fighter that will be doing this.

Khabib is in somewhat similar position,in the fact that he's being clearly ducked and UFC will probably make it just as hard for him to fight Conor as it is for Aldo,but there's still stuff for Khabib to do in the meantime. Aldo's pretty much done it all already,and re-proved hes the #1 when he defeated Edgar again. He deserves his rematch.

He was the worst belt holder the UFC had. I refuse to call him a champion due to how hard he tried to duck difficult match ups and how little he fought. That was the only reason why his reign seemed long. He deserved nothing but a fight with Holloway, and even then he was trying to duck him to have Pettis bypass Holloway. He gets more and more pathetic as his career has gone on. His fans are even more pathetic for defending his shenanigans. He should retire. He brings nothing to the sport at this point, other than headaches and the UFC is much better without him. He isn't a draw, and he never tries to put on a show for the fans. He is just a taker in a sport where you have to give some as well. Selfish little weasel is getting exactly what he deserves.

Back