Wtf was that button Dana kept pressin????

its a coping mechanism also known as pacifying.. he was afraid he would be questioned about using aldo and khabib as a negotiation tactic.. also i dont know what you're talking about and i just made up everything.

Panic button for security

giphy.gif

He had trap doors installed under the media section, but somehow something got stuck.

was wondering the same thing looked like just part of the podium he was nervously fiddling with

"Alright guys I'm gonna press this button and were gonna square these guys off"

It's where the microphones can be slotted into the rubber holes. I believe he was just pushing it because it was there. It's like when some people have a pen in their hand, they'll play about with it, etc.

Could you be more specific

During the presser he kept pushing some kind of button (at least that's what it looked like) on the top right of his podium. I was thinking it might have had something to do with controlling a monitor/teleprompter that might have been the top of the podium, but I don't know. I was actually wondering this too. He was pushing it repeatedly for a while.

It was a floor Trap in case helwani was doing shitty question

It's where the microphones can be slotted into the rubber holes. I believe he was just pushing it because it was there. It's like when some people have a pen in their hand, they'll play about with it, etc.

He made fools of us all!

Except you, I guess.

It was the scroll on Conor's monitor to let Conor know what to say next.

Yeah that was funny, it seemed satisfying to press honestly. I kind of envied it

Back