BREAKING... GSP Tested by USADA

dim_

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
4 samples just appeared on the USADA numbers...

All collected in the last week...

4K4k7g.png

http://www.flocombat.com/article/46...meback-appears-to-be-on-tested-for-first-time

he was on the pool, so it was not surprise, right?

I know he's been being tested for months. He voluntarily agreed to four months of testing before coming back.

Hopefully they put him on 206 with the rest of the leftover junk so I can save some money.

Sweet... he will be all set for early 2017 then!

He's pissing in a cup, who cares? Make a thread when he fails a test or has a fight signed.

No, there was no confirmation at all he was in the testing pool. He just said he was going to talk to USADa

The fact hes now actually being actively tested suggests, well, more than before.

I know he's been being tested for months. He voluntarily agreed to four months of testing before coming back.

No, he hasnt been being tested for months. This is the first time he has been tested. It wasnt even confirmed he was in the testing pool at any point.

I noticed bones wasn't even top 20 on the all time list. They probably barely used to test him.

Some people argued GSP was lying.
No, there was no confirmation at all he was in the testing pool. He just said he was going to talk to USADa

The fact hes now actually being actively tested suggests, well, more than before.
On august 10th or something he said he was starting the process. People said he never started it.

I noticed bones wasn't even top 20 on the all time list. They probably barely used to test him.
He was suspended by the UFC for a chunk in the middle. Don't think he was tested as an inactive fighter, but could be wrong.

He always was clean, no worry there.

Back