Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagajabroni will be the biggest fight in MMA history.

ElChapoInHisPrime

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
We're gonna get a Mayweather/Pacquiao build for this.

It will drag on as the fans clamour for Conor to change Khabib's bum life, but Conor will be a genius and milk out every penny he can out of this match up and trick everyone into believe hes ducking Khabib, meanwhile he'll defend the FW title after knocking Eddie stiff, then he'll defend the LW title vs the RDA/Ferguson winner which would set the MMA world into a frenzy and crying for a Khabib title shot.

Khabib will then launch himself into true superstardom when he starches Eddie Alvarez in a #1 contender match in a FOX main event.

However, instead of defending against Khabib, Conor will elect to defend his FW belt which would set the MMA world even more on fire. At this point, everyone will buy into the "Conor is ducking Khabib" sell point that will be sold to everyone. Khabib will be a Russian hero like the Ivan Koloff at this point, and a PPV superstar. He will be handed a main event PPV slot against a top LW for the interim belt which will sell over 1M. By this time, a Conor/Khabib showdown will be the biggest sporting event imaginable. Super bowl level.

July 2018. Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagumedov. 4M PPV buys. 150M payday for Conor. 70M payday for Khabib. Champ vs interim champ.

Bump this post. This is what will happen. I predict these tings.

Conor will then proceed to knock Khabib stiff in the second round.

Khabib Nurmagajabroni

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

Everything is big with Conor except his height

Spell it right.

It's

Concord McGregory

Everyone will be saying "who?"

Biggest fight in UFC history would be GSP vs McGregor. GSP comes into the cage after Conor curb stomps Alvarez and says "I'm not impressed by your performance ". Conor replies " Who the fuck is this guy?! The build up would be great.

Last edited:
Nah. Khabib can't do 1/10 of what Nate did with the mic and spotlight. No way.

Biggest fight in UFC history would be GSP be McGregor. GSP comes into the cage after Conor curb stomps Alvarez and says "I'm not impressed by your performance ". Conor replies " Who the fuck is this guy?! The build up would be great.

Yeah to beat the Diaz hype you need a BIGGER name. Not some feathered eagle nobody remembers because his knees cause amnesia....

Didn't read. Just saying no off the title. The biggest fight in MMA history HAS to have someone that casuals know! Khabib? Unless you are on the message boards, who da fuq is khabib? Isn't that a meat you get from a food truck? Fuck off with biggest fight in history.

Biggest in terms of what? That's not a huge fight to market when only one guy is very marketable

Nathan Diaz had 1000 times more pull with casuals vs Beeb.

I'm struggling to think of one marketable gem or line that Khabib has dropped leading up to a fight. Not that he isn't an excellent fighter.

Casuals would be like:

Matt-Hughes.gif

Brock vs Stipe for the title in Cleveland > Any UFC fight.

Easily with a long promotion from WWE & ESPN

I'd love to see it, but it would not be the biggest fight ever. Khabib doesn't have the charm to drive up the PPV numbers beyond what Conor will bring by himself.

When eagle hungry, he hungry. ---Kabob

I would like to see the faces of the Irish fan's, when they watch McGregor get mauled by Khabib

You know that would be a very smart business move on his part

McGregor has the one side of Mayweater/Pac covered.. but there is still no Pacquaio. Khabib is not the Pacquiao in this match up, no on knows about him.

Back