Poor Nate Diaz losing all his new fans to Alvarez.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's learning that no one really cared about him. Who ever is fighting Conor becomes everyone's new favorite.

He's learning that no one really cared about him. Who ever is fighting Conor becomes everyone's new favorite.
hHM4M7uROOkYtbBU9ecw_Don't%20Get%20Shoes%20Wet.gif

Na, will still root for Nate (so long as it's not the Conor rubber match :D)

Real Diaz fans don't seem to bandwagon jump. And Alvarez was getting boo'd bad at the pressor. They'll turn into cheers when he wins tho

It seems people forgot that Diaz could have killed McGregor.

I like Nate, don't really care for Eddie but if he copies what Diaz did in the first fight he'll go up a few notches sure. I don't know how I'd lose being a fan of a fighter that I already like. They'd have to murder my family or start acting like McGregor.

I like both of them but Nate isn't losing ANY fans, to Eddie, or anyone else for that matter.

Nope. 209 mother fucker. We just don't want to see another pointless immediate rematch.
Even though Nate deserves one much more than Conor did.
<{natewhut}>

True, you can only be a fan to one fighter at a time. Smart.

Diaz fan aren't bandwagoners. However, they are mostly lunatics that firmly believe that Diaz brothers can do no wrong. 209 isn't an area code for them, it's a way of life.

Last edited:
Nate was just the flavor of the month. No one ever really liked him until he beat Conor. Now nick Diaz is a different story...

Where are you seeing fans of Nate abandon or turn on him?

Nate was a good fighter before 196/202 and still is today; folks rallied behind that fact as well as his coming out of Nick's shadow and his own shell a bit. He's a solid dude who holds fast to his own code and is on the sidelines at the moment as he recoups...

But I wouldn't translate that under any circumstances as having lost what has been gained over the last year, or whatever you are gleaning from the 205 presser.

No yet............they will only become Alvarez fans when he beat Conor in UFC 205.

Back