Will Eddie take it easy in training?

Judge Lance Ito

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Why risk a multi million dollar payday. He could be looking at ten figures. Why risk it and end up like RDA ?

he can fight for the title again this could be his one shot at mega bucks

He already gets a short camp, he should just kick his feet up and ride the money train into MSG

No, i think he'll have a normal camp.

Remember, he has Mark Henry as a coach and both Wonderboy and Barboza as training partners for this fight

Eddie didnt renogetiate. I highy doubt his current contacrt is a millionaire package.

No he'll be training his ass of. He does not want to lose this one.

He'll probably train like he normally does, but both he and Henry are drastically underrating Conor. That is going to be his downfall in this fight.

Eddie has been a top 3 lw for the majority of his career. You don't stay that long on the top by taking any fight for granted. Even if the McGregor fight looks easy on paper, I am sure Eddie will stay just as focused as he would against the top guys.

Ten figures? Is he getting paid in pesos? Are you retarded?

Why risk a multi million dollar payday. He could be looking at ten figures. Why risk it and end up like RDA ?

he can fight for the title again this could be his one shot at mega bucks

I think you're talking about maybe 8 figures. That would be like $10,000,000. But likely more like mid 7 figures.

No he's gonna train his ass off. He has a solid mix of partners too.

Conor is brave for fighting on UFC205 specially after fighting 5 rounds in UFC202 and with a shin injury. He again saved UFC from another financial loss and embarrassment. He only got 6 weeks to go! He loves $$$$$

He'll probably train like he normally does, but both he and Henry are drastically underrating Conor. That is going to be his downfall in this fight.
Not really. All he has to do is wrestle and not gas. Easiest payday of his life.

Now if he chooses to stand and trade then he's in big trouble if he's underestimating Conor, but i would assume his coach knows exactly what to do.

Conor was on the verge of being done at the end of the second after getting wrestle fucked by Mendes. He lucked out when they returned to the feet and Mendes was spent, and couldn't avoid Conor's desperate flurry.

All Eddie has to do is keep him down (easy) in the second, and then hit one more takedown to start the 3rd, and it's over. Conor will be done halfway through the 3rd, Eddie will be up 3 rounds, and Conor will have nothing left to mount any kind of finish in the 4th or 5th, IF he even manages to survive the 3rd, which he likely won't.

Eddie pounds him out or taps him in the 3rd.

He did 200 rnds before his RDA fight and look how that worked for him. I suggest he do the same if not more for this fight

No he's going to train hard like he does for every fight. He is there to fight regardless of a multimillion dollar pay day. Which I doubt is really the reality of what he's going to get paid.

Hopefully he does not get emotional and injure himself like 2 Conor's opponents before Nate.

Back