Criss Angel cut PVZ in half

Let me be the first to ask if he cut her hair while he was at it?

Dudes a hack, haven't given a shit about him since he did that stunt in Tampa that was 100% obviously staged.

EDIT : I'm aware magic isn't real, it's the fact that this performance in particular was EXTREMELY and OBVIOUSLY staged to the point children would know it was fake.

Last edited:
Criss " Mindfreak " Angel vs CM Punk, Book it Dana

Dudes a hack, haven't given a shit about him since he did that stunt in Tampa that was 100% obviously staged.
A MAGICIAN STAGED SOMETHING??????????? YOU MEAN MAGICS NOT REAL??????

can i get 10 minutes with the bottom half?
jk, i only need 10 seconds
<{ByeHomer}>

Let me be the first to ask if he cut her hair while he was at it?
Would rather eat her ass with hair.

Read that however you'd like

xThuWiqMCkx9lk3VbG.gif

It's all bullshit dude.
Obviously, but if you saw the stunt I'm talking about, you'd understand.

It happened about 20 miles away from me, lots of my friends went, everyone was fucking pissed lmfao.

Most obviously staged event I've ever seen.

Oh, and some of David blaines stunts are obviously not staged, him trying to break the record for holding his breath almost killed him on live TV.

Excellent

One less wmma fighter.

A MAGICIAN STAGED SOMETHING??????????? YOU MEAN MAGICS NOT REAL??????

It's pretty funny when people complain about magic... because it's staged. lol.

I didn't think he was still around. I liked his show until he showed how he did some of this tricks and it was all just camera tricks. Blah.

Obviously, but if you saw the stunt I'm talking about, you'd understand.

It happened about 20 miles away from, lots of my friends went, everyone was fucking pissed lmfao.

Most obviously staged event I've ever seen.

Oh, and some of David blaines stunts are obviously not staged, him trying to break the record for holding his breath almost killed him on live TV.

Oh okay. I thought you might be one of those guys. I know some dudes who think that dynamo guy has actual magical powers.

Oh okay. I thought you might be one of those guys. I know some dudes who think that dynamo guy has actual magical powers.
lol, nah, ex gf's dad was a pretty solid magician, he was getting real popular in the area until it became more a job than hobby and he quit because it wasn't any fun anymore.

He showed me how to do some neat stuff, I know it's all a gag lol

Criss Angel living the dream of many Sherdoggers.

Back