Jeremy Stephens says "Conor didn't wanna back it up backstage"

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He's basically saying Conor locked himself into a little room so no one can confront him.

Prize fighters don't fight for free. Stephens might because he's a mid carder who assaulted and beat up a friend once.

Conor probably thought he was lost or something, didn't want to hurt the young man.

I think people in Africa heard what Conor said...

Stephens vs Conor would be a good fight though
Should have happened before Conor became the champion

Lol the idiocy to believe you punked a pro fighter because he won't fight you for free in a hallway.

Jeremy, stop embarrassing yourself.

Lol dude is desperate. Trying to hype a McGregor vs Stephens fight that no one will ever care about it. Focus on Edgar man.

No way would they make Conor fight a top 10 guy before getting a TS.

Prize fighters don't fight for free. Stephens might because he's a mid carder who assaulted and beat up a friend once.
Pretty much this. Why can't people realize fighting for free backstage is about as stupid as it gets when you sell your fights for a living? Has nothing to do with being a man or tough guy. The smarter guys only fight in the cage.

Calling a man who is the same height and perhaps a little taller than you, "little?"

giphy.gif

The leprechaun jokes are laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame as fuck. Lil' Heathen is now Lil' Gotten To.

Lol - so many people at 155 will beat the dogshit out of Conor, Stephens probably knocks his sorry ass out too. Conor is too scared to rematch Aldo for fucks sake.

Jeremy was getting his ass kicked in the LW division at that moment. Then go down and Max welcomed him with a V over him.
I like Jeremy, he's solid, but he's tripping too much.

Cerrone said the same thing, something about Conor being a "church mouse" behind the curtain.

Why would he want to street fight Stephens for free when he makes more in one fight than Stephens has made in his entire career. I like Stephens but come on.

Conor probably thought he was lost or something, didn't want to hurt the young man.
Calling people young man? Kid I highly doubt you're over the age of 20. I'm old enough to be your daddy so pipe down child

This guy is right ya know. Conor just plays a fighter on TV. He is not actually a real fighter come on man!

Back