just how fragile is Jose Aldo's ego? Boy needs a Safe Space in the UFC

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"please don't trash talk poor lil Jose, he had a rough upbringing!"

This is precious. SJW wants us and the UFC to treat that boy with kids gloves. I have never seen a fighter retire over a bruised ego and hurt feelings before.

Conor in his run through the UFC has endured much more derision and ridicule from his fellow fighters and peers than Aldo, yet he perseveres.

Jose Aldo is a fragile lil snowflake, I wish him the best in his future endeavors

12501673_1158051630920844_790366930_n.jpg

Show some god damn respect when you refer to one of the best fighters of all time you plebeian.

How could someone so retarded figure out how to use the Internet?

He's not talking about leaving because of trash talk Einstein...

You sound like one of those pussies who are afraid to stand up for themselves.

I'd give this one 2/10

Maybe I would have scored you higher, if you actually trolled his real reason for leaving.

Wait until you see how fragile Conor's will become, as well as his fans when he loses again. Especially if he never defends his title.

Sherdog, where the word "respect" goes to dieded.

TS brilliance displayed in this thread =

AyOyELZSHqR7ftzAApfX_Water%20Melon%20Head%20Smash.gif

Last edited:
"please don't trash talk poor lil Jose, he had a rough upbringing!"

This is precious. SJW wants us and the UFC to treat that boy with kids gloves. I have never seen a fighter retire over a bruised ego and hurt feelings before
Ummm didnt conor just do this at ufc 200???

That "boy" could make you his wife, if he wanted to.

Bruised ego? How would you respond if your boss lied to you every chance he got about his plans for your future with the company?

If you had any sense and/or self-respect, you'd move on to other opportunities.

TS is most likely a really big pussy in real life

Every champion that dominant deserves an instant rematch if he were to lose like that.

GSP got one when he got starched in a minute. Silva got one when he got knocked the fuck out by Weidman.

Aldo got KO'd in 13 seconds, didn't get a rematch. He fought Frankie for an interim belt and dominated him for 5 rounds. He was promised the rematch or at least the real, vacant belt and he never got either one by Dana (his boss.)

Still doesn't get a rematch?

Bullshit...

Why would he ever keep working for the UFC? He should've done this a long time ago, the first time that Dana tried to smear his name by insinuating that he was cleared to fight at UFC 189.

Who wants to work for a guy who does things like that to you?

Bruised ego? How would you respond if your boss lied to you every chance he got about his plans for your future with the company?

If you had any sense and/or self-respect, you'd move on to other opportunities.
I would probably not get slept in 13 seconds or whatever the equivalent at my job would be

Guy wants to get the title unification bout he DESERVES and he has a fragile ego?

Sure, whatever you say TS . . .

64464565.jpg

LOL at conor's "run through the UFC."

That run stopped two fights ago, now the real running has started (ran from nate, continuing to run from aldo, and will run all night against alverez).
cjKSXqk.mp4

what he needs is the rematch.

the way they should handle this is after the fight with eddie, win or lose for conor they should let aldo fight him next - and let conor pick the weight class. that way no excuses, you clear the air with aldo, all this flash KO shit gets settled etc. that is the way i would do it.

Back