UFC 205 Too Good To Be True

VAfan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
literally. so who will be the first one to drop out due to injury? or how many of those fights will be scrapped before november gets here? we should get polls going.

Colin gonna pop for cannabis.

But after the fight so is normal and OK.

You dumb fucks jinxing my card
Im buying tickets on friday - this card will happen with every goddamn fight in tact
I shall sacrafice 13 virgins a day until november 12th to ensure it

for a card like this, it would have to be a serious injury

HAHA the funny thing about it is that before Conor was put in the card, ufc 205 was the worst card according to most sherdoggers. You should accept King Conor as the most entertaining fighter on the roster

Stop spreading bad juju.
yeah I figured this would rustle some jimmies. :)

obviously I'm not rooting for injuries or anything, you just know it's going to come tumbling down. the gods won't allow a card this good to happen.

literally. so who will be the first one to drop out due to injury? or how many of those fights will be scrapped before november gets here? we should get polls going.

Nah, there's no chance anybody will get hurt. In fact, I would go as far as to say that nothing could possibly happen to jinx this perfect card - such a perfect card is incapable of being changed for the worse in any way

yeah I figured this would rustle some jimmies. :)

obviously I'm not rooting for injuries or anything, you just know it's going to come tumbling down. the gods won't allow a card this good to happen.
I disagree call me an optimist. The fans are due, just hope none of these fighters train like Aldo or RDA.

May no one pull out from this card.
Its gonna be fkin awesome !!

Im buying tickets on friday - this card will happen with every goddamn fight in tact

Can @Jermei be one of the sacrifices?

<{silvanormal}>

Good luck. My man @chitoortiz had a bad experience with buying tickets during the pre-sale. Ticketmaster is on the bowl.

Back