Picture Of mcgregor holding a joint?

Xnub

White Belt
@White
Reaction score

Looks like a dam joint in his hand that is ready too become part of a roach collection.

I didnt' know Conny and Josh Barnett hung out.

Im sure Conor and Nate will smoke alot together during their community service for them bottles.

Put a camera on and you got the best reality show in TV history. Only on fight pass.

Could be a rollie.. shocking either way - Eddie via cardio

now I can relate to mcgregor on a whole different level! for I am the tree god

legalize-it.jpg

313320_2540672121933_1407575538_2915047_1029519555_n.jpg~c200

"we run New York".........what a dork.

Well, he ducked Frankie for over a year - I'd say he runs FROM New York.

Im sure Conor and Nate will smoke alot together during their community service for them bottles.

Put a camera on and you got the best reality show in TV history. Only on fight pass.
fuckin love that idea, wonder how many times conor says "whadda yoo goonna doo?!?!"

I don't like that MMA fighters are doing drugs it sets a bad influence for the children and it is also illegal and therefore, morally wrong

Looks like a dam joint in his hand that is ready too become part of a roach collection.

when I got that notification this morning I was surprised a bit honestly -- I couldn't believe he posted it lol he's went from lighters in his hand in every photo to actual joints

<13>

I don't think he'd be stupid enough to post a picture of himself if he was holding one. Although, if he does smoke weed, then I've lost a lot of respect for him.

Pitch this idea and let me help you count the cash.

I don't think he'd be stupid enough to post a picture of himself if he was holding one. Although, if he does smoke weed, then I've lost a lot of respect for him.
LOL STFU. Your doctor lawyer and maybe your minister might be doing it too. It's for everybody.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back