Footage from Joanna vs Karolina fight in 2012

heemman

Green Belt
Reaction score
Last edited:
Footage doesn't show the whole fight or even the RNC finish. Thanks flocombat.

Just can't see Karolina hurting Joana with her high volume pitter patter striking. Joana will break her down methodically and get the tko

I think this goes horribly for Karolina.

Karolina had a solid performance against Rose and came out with a good strategy, but I have a strong feeling that Joanna is gonna kick her ass. I just feel that Joanna will have a stronger game in the clinch and throw more volume. Karolina is legit -- I just feel that Joanna is slightly better at just about everything. In any case, I'm really excited for this fight.

Last edited:
Even if Karolina loses, she still won the genetic lottery

Karolina had a solid performance against Rose and came out with a good strategy, but I have a strong feeling that Joanna is gonna lick her ass. I just feel that Joanna will have a stronger game in the clinch and throw more volume. Karolina is legit -- I just feel that Joanna is slightly better at just about everything. In any case, I'm really excited for this fight.
Why will Joanna lick her ass?

Asia = short of Joanna, like Mike is short of Michael.
Ah...I've heard the Russians do the same with Sasha (short for Alexander).

giphy%206_zpsubkdkl0u.gif

I thought Rose would smoke Karolina but she looked pretty good in that fight.

JJ is a different beast though.

Karolina had a solid performance against Rose and came out with a good strategy, but I have a strong feeling that Joanna is gonna lick her ass. I just feel that Joanna will have a stronger game in the clinch and throw more volume. Karolina is legit -- I just feel that Joanna is slightly better at just about everything. In any case, I'm really excited for this fight.

163.gif

Back