Sonnen is such a better trash talker than Conor

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
He doesnt even curse and delivers his lines at the right moment without a pause, much better than "Shut the fook up!" Or "youre a bum! A bum!"

When chael talks you have no idea what hes gonna say, you can expect "bum" "KO round 1" and "fook" everytime with Conor.

Chael>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Conner

Yeah, but I'd rather watch Conor fight.

It's not even close. Nobody beats Chael in verbal warfare.

Chael is awesome, but Connor's trash talk seems more real because he backs it up most of the times. That is why he is such a draw.

I am fan of both, and I think Chael is more intelligent. chael is awesome

Hell no, are you kidding me?

Chael was talking about having the biggest arms and the greatest charm, what kind of ridiculous horse shit is that?

Bisping never misses a beat on the spot either.

And if you wanna talk about analyzing you then burying you look no farther than Dominick Cruz.

Conors a way better fighter than Chael, seeing as this is the sport of fighting and not talking Conor bless.

Yeah but if you put up a highlight video of the both of them...Conor wins. Yes, he repeats himself alot but he's also had some classic moments.

Chael as well, but his comes off more WWE style scripted

Chael is better. If Conor wasn't winning no one would take his trash talk seriously.

Chael could lose 10 in a row and he'd still sell fights somehow.

Bisping is good too.

Cruz would have Conor rattled.

Yeah because you know a Chael literally ripped off pro wrestlers trash talk. Not totally original which hurts him in this comparison. Conor wins this.

Shael sounds like a pro rassler from the 80's, I guess he's better if you're into that kind of thing.

He doesnt even curse and delivers his lines at the right moment without a pause, much better than "Shut the fook up!" Or "youre a bum! A bum!"

When chael talks you have no idea what hes gonna say, you can expect "bum" "KO round 1" and "fook" everytime with Conor.
"He doesn't even curse" Are you 5 years old?

Chael is a better speechwriter than Conor no doubt, but Conor brings the hype like no one else.

Back