WTF is this gazelle sound ?

One MMA Fan

@Gold
Reaction score
The sound of a gazelle ? That laughter was primal.

Time stamped: (we need a short video of this, a loop or something @LouisBolanos )

EDIT - We got the short loop one now:

d5f1fecebb161d69abfa094962215ba11a59e161d5a1854df59ba5ba5b3fc1d2.jpg

a0da7a7dd600e4ffc8d5c7fb8a8bdb0f0d166d68_hq.gif

Last edited:
lmao Yes I found that hilarious too. That is exactly how little school boys laugh :D

I had flashbacks of primary school and stupid white kids :p

tMN2cf2.jpg

Last edited:
lmao Yes I found that hilarious too. That is exactly how little school boys laugh :D

I had flashbacks of primary school and stupid white kids :p

Yea I'm thinking it's acted it went up way to high, need a loop so we hear it longer. XD

exactly how this stupid kid in my highschool sounded like, exact same laughter. The kid was known for starting fights and then having his older brother come in and kick everyones asses.

its called mocking laughter...... fake laughter used to mock someone else

That was extremely cringeworthy.

Yea I'm thinking it's acted it went up way to high, need a loop so we hear it longer. XD
You need to be contacting MauriceSpears that does the mix vidz. Gif loops don't typically have sound.

its called mocking laughter...... fake laughter used to mock someone else
I know right.

Will be interesting to see how many people have advice for selling a card to offer the master of MMA media.

I guess everyone just enjoyz those snooze fest presserz.

GTFO & let the man do his thing!

giphy.gif

It's called asshole laughter.

Joanna has pfp sexiest voice in the ufc, even better than bigfoots.

Last edited:
weidman and romeros reaction in the back are priceless

Last edited:
lol sounded like he was laughing in a helium balloon.

I know right.

Will be interesting to see how many people have advice for selling a card to offer the master of MMA media.

I guess everyone just enjoyz those snooze fest presserz.

GTFO & let the man do his thing!

giphy.gif

Don't think that just because you need some handbags at dawn to be entertained that everyone else does too. Some of us here are actually interested in what the fighters have to say at these conferences.

Don't think that just because you need some handbags at dawn to be entertained that everyone else does too. Some of us here are actually interested in what the fighters have to say at these conferences.
I hear ya... & I do too... but I'm not out there preaching against someone else livening thingz up either.

I thought it was a nice mix. Conor was quiet & let everyone speak & then he livened the place up when he spoke. I don't see a problem with it.

Back