Were NY fans just salty because Eddie Alvarez is from Philadelphia?

Hi-Tech

Slavic Fighter
Banned
Reaction score
I'm not from America but from what I know from boxing Philadelphia always had much better fighters. Also, if I remember correctly teams from Philadelphia have outperformed New York teams at pretty much every popular American sport so it's understandable if people from NY are salty about this.

Was Eddie Alvarez bood because there's rivalry between these two cities? Kind of like Madrid vs Barcelona or Paris vs Marseille?

That's what I was thinking at first. But it was more than likely delusional mcgregor fans being morons.

They just angry cuz Eddie swagger jacked Abraham Lincoln.

No. It's because he's fighting Conor and anyone fighting Conor can expect to be booed by pretty much any crowd.

Most of the audience wasnt even from NYC. Jus Tourists and out of town suburban kids

Just the young Connor fans scared of Eddie.

I live in Florida where there are a lot of transplanted New Yorkers. I'm married to one. My EXPERIENCE has been that approximately 86% of New Yorkers are like this. Remember it's just MY experience. Worse yet is they all come down here and bitch about how hot it is. DUH, it's Florida.

conor fans....

they are loud.

is normal.

If you put a b on the end of boo. It spells boob :eek:

There's goofs here brushing this off but its a real thing.

Now, in this occasion I think it was simply because he is fighting Conor and theres just that many fan boys at every event.

But in the mainstream sports that is definitely a factor

It was more so conor nuthuggers. They prob had no clue who eddie was, if their name isn't conor they don't know who is who. They laugh at the same lines that have been regurgitated time after time.

Back