Which champion(s) lose their belt at UFC 205?

geecore

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Woodley?
031114-UFC-NATE-MARQUARDT-KNOCKS-OUT-TYRON-WOODLEY-DC-PI.vadapt.980.high.23.jpg

Joanna
joanna-flag.jpg

Eddie
eddie-alvarez-ufc-fight-night-90-3.jpg

Why is the picture of Woodley after a loss?

RACIST

Conor loses his own belt after losing to Eddie.

maybe none. I think WB has a good shot to win, so long as he doesn't get caught by a big right. he can pick Tyron apart from the outside and Tyron will gas after 2 rounds.
I don't think Conor wins.
I can't pick against JJ.

you never know tho. anything can happen. gonna be an amazing card. khabib vs MJ is one i can't wait to watch. hope the card stays together and doesn't fall apart like 200 did.

No belts exchange hands.

I'm pulling for Wonderboy, but I tend to jinx my fighters.

Why call it a picture when its a photograph? Thats racist to photographs everywhere!!!! Triggered.

Racism is a joke. It's never had any serious consequences, so what's the big deal?

auschwitz-survivors.GIF

15.0212.lynching.jpg

Just a few community photos of people who knew how to not take offense to everything.

Back when men were men.

Racism is a joke. It's never had any serious consequences, so what's the big deal?

auschwitz-survivors.GIF

15.0212.lynching.jpg

Just a few community photos of people who knew how to not take offense to everything.

Back when men were men.

I think it is the very seriousness of racism that makes it necessary to mock those who see racism in every trivial detail of life. It's not at all that racism doesn't matter. But when the champ thinks it is racism that he isn't popular, it is different enough from the photos you posted to be different in kind.

Funny how conor is the only one who cant actually lose a belt

The ufc golden boy gets a free ride... yay

<{cruzshake}>

I think it is the very seriousness of racism that makes it necessary to mock those who see racism in every trivial detail of life. It's not at all that racism doesn't matter. But when the champ thinks it is racism that he isn't popular, it is different enough from the photos you posted to be different in kind.

Woodley is kind of annoying but he does get a ton of racist hate on social media.

For some people, racism is found in trivial details of everyday life. Like when Rampage (and every other black person I know) gets racist hate when he's just trying to play video games online. It's trivial, but it's pervasive.

Woodley is kind of annoying but he does get a ton of racist hate on social media.

For some people, racism is found in trivial details of everyday life. Like when Rampage (and every other black person I know) gets racist hate when he's just trying to play video games online. It's trivial, but it's pervasive.

And categorically different than murder.

Back