Will Aldo play Professional Soccer ?

AliBagaooteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
Since he played Professional soccer before becoming an MMA fighter. That is if he gets out of his contract with UFC and retires from Fighting.

He played in a local club and he wasn't a professional.

you mistake football for ufc? its not the way it works, you dont jump on football just because you are half famous.

Football players make alot more monies...

i think he ll live a peaceful and not that expensive life in brazil
aldo was the champ for a long long time , i m sure he doesn t need money
and he can be a coach or doing seminars

He probably has a spot in lower tier teams, like Vasco and Botafogo

Lol the entry level of football isn't as low as mma. That explains the gigantic difference in money too.

He said he wants to pursue another sport other than MMA. Most likely another combat sport. Also likely, he is just saying that to increase the odds of the UFC being receptive to letting him go, then he'll sign with Bellator.

Lol. To old to become a pro footballer now. Football is not like American sports where you can be very athletic and instantly be good at it. It's takes years of playing it at a very high level every day

Fucking hilarious, Soccer isn't a sport like MMA where you can just take it up and become professional whenever you want. Somebody put this idiot in the retard block with the rest of them.

This thread just showed how ignorant people can be about others sports lol Aldo playing soccer would be even worse than when CM Punk tried MMA.

You can't jump into football like you can jump into combat sports or B-level American sports like handegg, even if you're an "A-level athlete".

If you want to be a professional football player you need to start training even before your teenage years and play routinely since then. The technical level of even say 2nd Brazilian division would be too much for anyone who hasn't played his entire life.

Messi started training for some local club at the age of 4 and at 12 years of age he already moved to Barcelona in Spain. Cristiano Ronaldo also started training as a child and moved to a reputed Sporting Lisbon youth team at 12 and was semi-pro at 14 already, focusing only on football since then. Look up the info for any decent player and it's a similar story.

If you haven't started playing football as a kid you have absolutely no chance. Aldo started young but he also missed the crucial years of your development as a football player which is from 18-25.

Last edited:
I once punched a drunk guy in the face. Maybe I should quit my job and become a UFC fighter

Back