Does anyone know how much Eddie will earn in UFC205

Guru28

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
In the press conference, Conor said that Eddie didn't even negotiate the contract for UFC205. According to Conor, he will make millions which he will but Eddie will earn less than $500k for fighting Conor?

Is that even true? Surely I would have thought Eddie will get more than that for getting knocked out and losing the belt to Conor? At least $1M.

250k on the book, over 1 mil undisclosed

Eddie dropped the ball here big time.

Colin will decide how much will Mr Eyebrow get

Not one person on Sherdog even has a clue how much he'll be paid.

I would bet 500k disclosed as this is a ppv that he is coming in as champion and 2 to 5 million in ppv points.

Hoping the guy makes a whole lot for it. I am a fan of Alvarez.

I do want Conor to win, though. I am a fan of both.

From what I've seen lately, the disclosed pay for champions seems to be at least $400-500k nowadays.
I bet it will be at least that for Alvarez was well.

Well after all this at least Eddie will earn his biggest pay check.

Who gives a crap...this isn't the Forbes website

Ash_Tree_-_geograph.org.uk_-_590710.jpg

151221-50-Cent.jpg

Nothing is more sad then all these fans living vicariously through McQuitter.

Not one person on Sherdog even has a clue how much he'll be paid.

This. Here's who knows how much Eddie will make at 205, or stands to make:
1. Eddie Alvarez
2. Eddie Alvarez's management.
3. The UFC

Everything else is bluster.

I ran into Eddie at the airport yesterday. He said he's making 80/80.

Why the fuck do moron posters throw numbers out when they are clearly guessing.

In the press conference, Conor said that Eddie didn't even negotiate the contract for UFC205. According to Conor, he will make millions which he will but Eddie will earn less than $500k for fighting Conor?

Is that even true? Surely I would have thought Eddie will get more than that for getting knocked out and losing the belt to Conor? At least $1M.

Based on his original ufc contract he is looking at about an avg of 2.50 per PPV buy over 200k if you do some math. So about 3.5-4m if the PPV does well... assuming he didn't negotiate a raise...

15k to show 15k win bonus. $8000 backstage locker room bonus. $2500 Rebook Sponorship. 0.11¢ in fightgear sales...

Back