Conor did the same thing to promote UFC 205, that's great but....

wtkace**

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
If you want to be the bad you to promote the event, then be it until the end. Don't try to pretend like a good guy during the post fight, that really disgust me.

Aldo and Cerrone have both said that McGregor is very friendly and polite off camera - shaking hands and having conversations with everyone before press conferences.

If you want to be the bad you to promote the event, then be it until the end. Don't try to pretend like a good guy during the post fight, that really disgust me.
conor wouldnt want to disgust you.

what are you even talking about?

Good advice guy that types stuff on the internet.

The funny thing about this shit post is that yet again, Eddie is the one who started the smack talk, in fact if you look back Conor's opponents have almost always thrown the first verbal punch.

They have talked shit about him since day one in interviews due to jealousy, Conor remembers and then lets them have it when the chance arises.

Holloway was the one guy that kept it respectful and Conor showed the same respect back.

All Conor's ever done was give his honest opinions and defend himself when he's verbally attacked.

I would also suggest that the OP has never been in a fight, there can be a lot of respect earned during a fight, win or lose.

Last edited:
So you want him to be a jackass 24/7 so it conforms to your own views of him.
You're an idiot, he's selling and doing a better job of it than anyone else

hqdefault.jpg

It's all fake persona.. People don't get that by now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back