Which fighters can go to Bellator and f--- up the UFC?

MonkeyGirl

Awesomeness Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If Aldo gets a release and goes to Bellator, which other fighters that seems unhappy right now, could follow up and go there? Would you watch? Do you think Bellator, if this happens, can start to compete at a UFC level?

Cerone, Khabib, Tony Ferguson, Tyron, Souza, Jon Jones,

1 big name going to Bellator would F*ck up the UFC?

nah, not happening.

If Conor, Gsp, Jones & Rousey all went to Bellator, then yes.

Colin, that would be epic

Yeah, let's support the org that pays 1k to undercard fighters!

McGregor and Rousey since those are Dana's children and it would hurt the most. They'd get over anyone else pretty quickly.

Yeah, let's support the org that pays 1k to undercard fighters!

You missed the reading comprehension classes?
It's a hypothetical question on what would make Bellator bigger if some names unhappy at UFC go there....

I've never understood weirdos who sit around fantasising about the UFC not being successful, Bellator will never bury the UFC because they have a budget, if they pay more for top fighters they won't have enough money to fill undercards. Viacom isn't an open chequebook to Coker.

I don't think Conor and Ronda are unhappy with the UFC

I've never understood weirdos who sit around fantasising about the UFC not being successful, Bellator will never bury the UFC because they have a budget, if they pay more for top fighters they won't have enough money to fill undercards. Viacom isn't an open chequebook to Coker.
another one left back behind for his country scholar system....

Can't really think of anyone besides the top 2 and you know who they are.

I know UFC must be regretting going hard for Melendez back when he was a free agent a couple years ago just so Bellator couldn't pick him up.

Nobody can go to Bellator and fuck up the UFC. The UFC is pretty good at promoting now. As it is, the general puplic at Buffalo Wild Wings has no idea who is fighting for Bellator and how they could watch it if they wanted to. UFC has posters all over the place. Anybody that goes to Bellator is going to get forgotten. Period.

I think that anyone but the Gold Club members are expendable... but obviously every contender that leaves will hurt... like Rory. I don't seem to be missing Rory a whole lot though.... haha.... just can't have too many go.

LMAO someone said Habib

And Conor would never go. They couldn't afford him.

It'd take a lot. Like a mass exodus of fighters. The way it goes now there's some guys that go there but it's not so big a deal. Henderson, Mitrione, Rory, Rampage, Davis, Thomson, etc. None really matter. Bendo, Rory, and Davis are all probably top 10 fighters and may challenge for belts there but Mitrione, Rampage, and Thomson will age out before it really matters and they don't really bring enough eye balls to matter. Hell even Tito and Kongo don't really effect much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back