Rousey vs Cyborg is Stupid

Doc069

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
It's a very bad call to force a 135 weight class fighter, (Weight Class) its a specified weight for a reason. Cyborg tips the scale at 160+, so how would she maintain the championship? does every woman that meets the 135 weight class limit have to put on 5 pounds to fight Cyborg? The match would resemble a Brock lesner size guy vs a Conor Macgregor size fighter, and then holding the belt? Cmon I love a good fight as much as the rest of the world, but to force fighters to push up 5 pounds to meet a fighter who dropped to make weight. really and after the weigh in the fighter puts all the weight back on and fights a person 20 pounds lighter. I just think its stupid to force a fight for a championship with a person who does not, cannot, and will not maintain the weight class.

Go away Edmund, or I'll get Werdum on your ass.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No it's not. Ronda will break her.
Mandatory:
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Cyborg walks 175 with abs.

Rousey walks 152 with a health BF%
Imagine Rousey's walk weight if she had the same BF% as Cyborg.

That's the size difference btwn the two. 30+~ Lbs of muscle.

Ronda is 200+ after weigh ins. It would be a funny match.

You're being overdramatic. They can fight at 140. Ronda cuts a bunch of weight also if you haven't noticed.

Your full of shit Edmund !
Your girl said she could beat any girl using 1 hand alone , so lets see that .... make this fight happen.

It's a very bad call to force a 135 weight class fighter, (Weight Class) its a specified weight for a reason. Cyborg tips the scale at 160+, so how would she maintain the championship? does every woman that meets the 135 weight class limit have to put on 5 pounds to fight Cyborg? The match would resemble a Brock lesner size guy vs a Conor Macgregor size fighter, and then holding the belt? Cmon I love a good fight as much as the rest of the world, but to force fighters to push up 5 pounds to meet a fighter who dropped to make weight. really and after the weigh in the fighter puts all the weight back on and fights a person 20 pounds lighter. I just think its stupid to force a fight for a championship with a person who does not, cannot, and will not maintain the weight class.

yNoN8nW.gif

Ronda said she could beat Cyborg... and Floyd and Cain too for that matter. I would make her fight all three fights.

I don't think you'll have to worry about RR fighting Cyborg. 10 to 1 RR never said anything to Dana about fighting Chris. He's just defending his great loves honor. NEVER happen. BTW, I'd love to see Cyborg destroy her, but she'll get her title fight right off the bat, cause that's what Daddy Dana wants.

Cyborg shouldn't be fighting women when she hasn't been a woman for years.

ronda used to fight at 145. i dont see the problem.

if ronda wants 140 then cool. if she wants to go back to 135 and try to get her belt back thats cool too.

Ronda makes weight in 3 days through diet and cutting water only on the day before weigh on. Cyborg needs months to cut down to 141 lbs and bitches the entire time about how hard it is. With such a huge size disparity between them, a fight doesn't make sense until Cyborg reduces her walk around weight and makes 135 lbs.

Currently, Cyborg is almost 2 weight divisions bigger on fight night than anyone who fights at 135 lbs, including Ronda.

Cybork should pick on someone her own size,, Gabi would wreck her

qft

Ronda used to fight at 145.

And she was the one who claimed to be able to beat Cain Velasquez*, so what's the problem?

--------------------
*under the right circumstances.

Rousey walks around at 152??? Are you kidding? add another 40lbs to that and you're close...Have you seen ronda when she's not fighting? She's Immense...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back