What with Conor HATERS misspelling Conor's name? (PATHETIC)

Alltruth

IM FAT 399LBS
Banned
Reaction score
I legitimately dont understand whats hard about a spelling. Is there something funny it?
Seems retarded as shit to me and not remotely even funny. Misspelling a five letter name is probably a little to difficult for the sub 70 IQ folk on this forum.

Sherdog is ripe with Conor hate more so than the nuthugging and thats more trashy than anything a nuthugger can do.

They are living through Colin.

One of these motherfuckers was meant to delete his account aswell. Pathetic.

Because it gets reactions like this.

Don't give it any attention, you're just throwing gas on the fire

when you are salty you tend to forget how to spell....

F*ck Conner!

Connor,Colin,Connie etc. they think it's funny for some reason. Don't worry, they're usually kids around 13 years old anyways.

@ortizgnp said he would leave. I said "you'll do fuckin nuttin". And I'm glad he stayed. This place should be taken with a light heart.

Colin bless

i agree, Cloner McQuitter deserves to have his name spelled properly.

I legitimately dont understand whats hard about a spelling. Is there something funny it?
Seems retarded as shit to me and not remotely even funny. Misspelling a five letter name is probably a little to difficult for the sub 70 IQ folk on this forum.

Sherdog is ripe with Conor hate more so than the nuthugging and thats more trashy than anything a nuthugger can do.

One of these motherfuckers was meant to delete his account aswell. Pathetic.

i agree TS, its simple. conor, as in bonor

Ohh cmon ! dont be so goddamn sensitive.
Connie McTweeter himselfe enjoys dizz sort of stuff ... let us have some fun with it

Ikr... 5 letters... How hard is it to spell Conar?

Lord Tensai is the worst. And he PMs me before he creates a "Connor" thread to piss me off.

C'mon everybody misspells Mirko's name (Mirco) constantly, nobody gives a shite.

On topic: Colin is in for a classic beat down

Just an easy jab at the nuthuggers that slobber over his dick so hard that this actually bothers them.

Back