Eddie Alvarez plucks his eyebrows

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
I pluck my eyebrows too! However i was surprised that Conor didnt go to town on him about this - would seem pretty obvious. Im pretty sure the dude whacks a razor right down the middle.

maxresdefault.jpg

I highly doubt Conor gives a fuck

Dude was born with a uni-brow, give him a break...

I'm not sure Conor could get away with that line of trash talk considering how vain he is himself.

That is disgusting

I hope Conor knocks out that mega eyebrows off his face

I pluck my eyebrows too! However i was surprised that Conor didnt go to town on him about this - would seem pretty obvious. Im pretty sure the dude whacks a razor right down the middle.

maxresdefault.jpg
and Conor growed beard to hide his pimples

Nothing wrong with some manscaping

Now woman wants to date some hairy Edmond looking thing. Guarantee Conor would be getting all that done when he gets his hair done at the house.

Keep it up. You're on track to land your dream job as an editor of any women's magazine ever.

Plucked eyebrows always look terrible on men.

Who gives a fuck?

I'm not sure if you noticed, TS, but Conor also likes to make sure he looks good.

A guy who jacked his entire look from a male model, is in no place to go ragging on others for such things as groomed eyebrows.

It's pretty obvious he's best to avoid comments that could lead to the exposure of his own image issues.

Ya conor seemed low on the insults im sure he will come up with more in later conferences.

Back