"Ya'll can boo me all you want one thing you gonna have to call me is the UFC WW champion"

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Tyron Woodley being straight up savage to the booing crowd. He learned from DC...
29:31

so what? he is still a jackass

a "champion" takes on everybody. a champion doesnt whine and cry like a bitch. he is the current belt holder, but not a "champion". A real champion is respected, this guy is not. guess why... (not because of his skin color...)

I think he handled the conference well and definitely better than any of his public statements starting from 2 seconds after he won the belt.

he will gain more fans if he beats Wonderboy, so he is on a right way

The fans only booed him because he is white. If Tyron Woodley was black they would cheer him. That is straight up racist :eek:

Ha! As much hate as he seems to be receiving, he should just turn complete heel. We have too many middle of the road assholes in MMA. We need more straight up villains.

hes a baby
imagine how chael would have handled that..

Wonderboy will outclass him and like a star, he will fade away....

Wonderboy will outclass him and like a star, he will fade away....
Yeah right. Wonderboy is a karate guy lmao. You are basically saying a karate guy will be a UFC champion in 2016.......

Yeah right. Wonderboy is a karate guy lmao. You are basically saying a karate guy will be a UFC champion in 2016.......
"Karate guys" have held straps numerous times, and some for long stretches. I don't get how that is far fetched...

"Karate guys" have held straps numerous times, and some for long stretches. I don't get how that is far fetched...
Machida didn't have it for long... And that was 8 years ago.

Reminded me exactly of DC where in you could tell it bothered the fuck out of him.

Needed the goat to attend the conference.

Back