UFC 205 is the first GREAT card in a long time

Sigmafight

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I mean everything from the early prelims, through prelims and then main card is just stacked!

It's been a good long while now since i last felt like buying a PPV, but this might be it (unless big fights end up scrapped due to injuries or busts as usual)

205 is on paper the GOAT card

wtf Liz and Natal fights are doing there though ?

Oh yeah. Me during fight week
nbabigbaby_medium.gif

its a cracker (no racist) fosho
Sure, Marlo.

It's an amazing card.

Good/Muhammad and Chookagian/Carmouche are both good fights that would be on the FS1 prelims. Those are easily the worst fights, but they're still UFC mid-card fights.

21 of the 26 fighters have headlined UFC events. I'm including Khabib because he has been booked to headline but demoted when Horcher replaced Tony (that's petty shit, I know).

Miller-Alves is a fuckin appetizer!

and 8 UFC champions, 4 past a d 4 current. FOUR CURRENT!!!!

And I hope Stephen "Whiteboy" Thompson wins that belt (no racist ;))

205 is on paper the GOAT card
I really think it is. I love some of the Final Conflict and Shockwave cards, but the UFC's finally surpassed then with 200 and 205.

205 is the GOAT

I really think it is. I love some of the Final Conflict and Shockwave cards, but the UFC's finally surpassed then with 200 and 205.

205 is the GOAT

Seriousoy, from top to bottom 205 is insane.

Short memory TS. UFC 189 and UFC 194 were just as good. Both conor cards BTW

Should have a pool to see just many of these fights wont go ahead due to injury!

Solid card though, if it all goes ahead...

It is an amazing card. Adding Khabib/Johnson and Weidman/Romero at the end solidified this as the likely-GOAT MMA card.

As someone mentioned above, some of the old Pride cards were incredible but 205 may rule the roost over them all.

Sure, Marlo.

It's an amazing card.

Good/Muhammad and Chookagian/Carmouche are both good fights that would be on the FS1 prelims. Those are easily the worst fights, but they're still UFC mid-card fights.

21 of the 26 fighters have headlined UFC events. I'm including Khabib because he has been booked to headline but demoted when Horcher replaced Tony (that's petty shit, I know).

Miller-Alves is a fuckin appetizer!

and 8 UFC champions, 4 past a d 4 current. FOUR CURRENT!!!!

And I hope Stephen "Whiteboy" Thompson wins that belt (no racist ;))
lets hope they all wrap themselves in cotton wool in the lead up, id have cowboy/kev above the khabab fight but nitpicking

Back