Conor does the job for Dana

Guru28

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Not only Conor is a great fighter he is a great businessman and does all the jobs to require to promote the fights. When Conor fights, Dana just have to sit back and relax as Conor picks the opponent, demands his salary and promote the fights himself. So when he is booked for a fight, he does Dana's job before the fight. Hence Dana likes him and he gives Conor what he wants. Look at the revenue Conor generates for UFC and much added value to the UFC's price tag of $4bn.
I don't know why people moan oh Conor is getting his ways and getting paid a lot and all the bitchy and jealousness. It is because he works harder than anyone inside and outside the Octagon. #BrainlessFuckers

Cos lots of people work equally hard and get paid fuck all.

Conor benefits enormously from his loud confident persona which helps sell fights. It's a pity for the quieter more mundane guys as they deserve more money too

He's not gonna touch your butt for being a cheerleader. <{hughesimpress}>

Conor benefits enormously from his loud confident persona which helps sell fights. It's a pity for the quieter more mundane guys as they deserve more money too

Thats life. Quieter more mundane guys will generally find less success than the brash, confident go-getters in life.

Not only Conor is a great fighter he is a great businessman and does all the jobs to require to promote the fights. When Conor fights, Dana just have to sit back and relax as Conor picks the opponent, demands his salary and promote the fights himself. So when he is booked for a fight, he does Dana's job before the fight. Hence Dana likes him and he gives Conor what he wants. Look at the revenue Conor generates for UFC and much added value to the UFC's price tag of $4bn.
I don't know why people moan oh Conor is getting his ways and getting paid a lot and all the bitchy and jealousness. It is because he works harder than anyone inside and outside the Octagon. #BrainlessFuckers

Yeah.

The blowjob.

And Dana does the job for Conor by protecting him from difficult opponents and helping him to build his resume.

Thats life. Quieter more mundane guys will generally find less success than the brash, confident go-getters in life.
Yep. I do think other fighters are learning from Conor's example though and are trying to both attract more attention and earn more money

Thing is, the fighters can pitch in a lot, but the promoter should really being doing the promoting.

Of the fighters, instead of their own brand.

And Dana does the job for Conor by protecting him from difficult opponents and helping him to build his resume.
Jose Aldo is an easy opponent?

Nate Diaz... Easy?

Is Eddie Alvarez an easy opponent for him too?

What about Chad mendes? He a pushover too?

Good for the fighters that want to do that job too

I've always laughed at poster's need to defend their honour of a fighter on Sherdog.
I've admittedly had my share of disagreements regarding fighters, but basically as a reaction to ridiculousness. I don't get the appeal of starting threads to try to debate against people who don't like your favorite fighter. Is te shit supposed to win people over to their wah of thinking, or what?

Jose Aldo is an easy opponent?

Nate Diaz... Easy?

Is Eddie Alvarez an easy opponent for him too?

What about Chad mendes? He a pushover too?

Fanatic Conor haters are scary delusional. Their craziness far outweighs the craziness of extreme Conor nuthuggers.

Read my sentence sucker. He works harder. When I said this I meant ask your self who promotes their fight better than he does?

Fanatic Conor haters are scary delusional. Their craziness far outweighs the craziness of extreme Conor nuthuggers.

Yes! This!

That debate is long over. Those clowns ended that debate with their petty bitching post second Diaz fight. Sherdog really was pathetic in the aftermath of that fight.

I take that back. I just think people make their own destiny. Yes sometimes its unfair but look what Nate got paid cos he promoted the fight too. I understand some of the fighters are not good at talking but in this business you gotta be all-rounder not just fight. Its more of a business than sport nowadays.

I take that back. I just think people make their own destiny. Yes sometimes its unfair but look what Nate got paid cos he promoted the fight too. I understand some of the fighters are not good at talking but in this business you gotta be all-rounder not just fight. Its more of a business than sport nowadays.
Some very good points

Come on now...Aldo was protecting him? Mendes, the best wrestler in the division was protecting him?

Back