Jeremy Stephens IS NOT the heaviest hitter at 145

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Let's only talk about FW division (tbh he didn't have that many KO's in LW either)

2lb1c3n.png

5-3 at FW. 2 KO/TKO wins, first one - KO from head kick, second one - flying knee. other 3 fights are decision wins.
Losses: Cub - couldn't KO him
Charles Oliveira - guy known for his weak chin = couldn't KO him
Max Holloway - couldn't KO him

So how he is the heaviest hitter when Jeremy never KO'd anyone with his hands?

Who is then?

He's a douchebag and delusional.
Remember when he said Aldo 'ducks' him while Aldo was the interim champ and he wasn't in title contention at all?
I think he's not very bright.

He's a douchebag and delusional.
Remember when he said Aldo 'ducks' him while Aldo was the interim champ and he wasn't in title contention at all?
I think he's not very bright.
maybe if he could haven beaten Max then he would have been in contention, but he didnt do shit in that fight
Jeremy is inconsistent as fuck

Jeremy Stephens has the IQ of an eggplant. Dont overthink anything he said, because he sure as hell didnt.

Who is then?
Conor is the hardest hitter at FW, i would mention Doo Hoo Choi too but we have to see him against top guys. Jeremy's power is decent but he is not Conor, who KO'd/TKO'd almost everyone at FW

from 8 fights, Jeremy only has 2 KO/TKO wins, which were not from his hands
from 7 fights, Conor has 6 KO/TKO wins, stats shows everything

He has knocked down or hurt a lot of them (eg. Barao).

He talked a little shit because Conor has shown that you can't just be a good fighter, you have to be a big personality if want to make any real money in this sport. You guys are really going hard against Jermey fucking Stephens for trying to add a little extra star power to his name? You're god is the one that showed him that is what he needs to do.

Let's only talk about FW division (tbh he didn't have that many KO's in LW either)

2lb1c3n.png

5-3 at FW. 2 KO/TKO wins, first one - KO from head kick, second one - flying knee. other 3 fights are decision wins.
Losses: Cub - couldn't KO him
Charles Oliveira - guy known for his weak chin = couldn't KO him
Max Holloway - couldn't KO him

So how he is the heaviest hitter when Jeremy never KO'd anyone with his hands?
Don't be silly, of course he has the heaviest hands.

You're one of these Wikipedia readers aren't you lol.

Do you even know who Darren Elkins is? He is a wrestlefucker who doesn't ever want to engage with strikes, not easy to knock someone out who runs away or just dives for legs. You also bring up Max Holloway like anyone else was able to KO him, did Conor KO him? No, but I bet the ACL excuse is locked and loaded. Also, did you watch Max just run in a circle that whole fight?

Jeremy Stephens made a career out of knocking Lightweights and even Welterweights (NOT FEATHERWEIGHTS) DEAD.

Have you seen what he did to Marcus Davis and Rafael dos Anjos?

13 real TKO's or KO's against Lightweights proves that you're drinking the Conor kool-aid sir.

Don't be silly, of course he has the heaviest hands.

You're one of these Wikipedia readers aren't you lol.

Do you even know who Darren Elkins is? He is a wrestlefucker who doesn't ever want to engage with strikes, not easy to knock someone out who runs away or just dives for legs. You also bring up Max Holloway like anyone else was able to KO him, did Conor KO him? No, but I bet the ACL excuse is locked and loaded. Also, did you watch Max just run in a circle that whole fight?

Jeremy Stephens made a career out of knocking Lightweights and even Welterweights (NOT FEATHERWEIGHTS) DEAD.

Have you seen what he did to Marcus Davis and Rafael dos Anjos?

13 real TKO's or KO's against Lightweights proves that you're drinking the Conor kool-aid sir.
i'm not even Conor fan but Jeremy is delusional and inconsistent. i'm not bringing his LW career, because he said he is the heaviest hitter at 145

It is not about wikipedia, i see this man fight and he didn't KO's people left and right
He talked a little shit because Conor has shown that you can't just be a good fighter, you have to be a big personality if want to make any real money in this sport. You guys are really going hard against Jermey fucking Stephens for trying to add a little extra star power to his name? You're god is the one that showed him that is what he needs to do.
i'm not hating on Jeremy, but he is delusional here, stats speaks for itself

He talked a little shit because Conor has shown that you can't just be a good fighter, you have to be a big personality if want to make any real money in this sport. You guys are really going hard against Jermey Stephens for trying to add a little extra star power to his name? You're god is the one that showed him that is what he needs to do.
Meh, it was a bit desperate tbh. He just said 'leprechaun'

i'm not even Conor fan but Jeremy is delusional and inconsistent. i'm not brining his LW career, because he said he is the heaviest hitter at 145

It is not about wikipedia, i see this man fight and he didn't KO's people left and right

i'm not hating on Jeremy, but he is delusional here, stats speaks for itself
Mate, please, please, please stop.

That's like saying if Junior dos Santos managed to starve himself down to Light Heavyweight, with his resume of hitting like a truck and then had 3 fights at 205 which were all decisions, you'd then say oh but you hit hard at Heavyweight but not at Light Heavyweight.

That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.

Perhaps you're right. What I want to know is why he'd show up to a press conference looking like a 19th century mayor.

Mate, please, please, please stop.

That's like saying if Junior dos Santos managed to starve himself down to Light Heavyweight, with his resume of hitting like a truck and then had 3 fights at 205 which were all decisions, you'd then say oh but you hit hard at Heavyweight but not at Light Heavyweight.

That is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard.
Okay let's look at his LW profile - 15 fights at LW for Jeremy, only 4 KO/TKO wins

again you are saying this is stupid, all i see is facts

Back