Why are new Conor fans so keen to sh*t on the old guard?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
I don't get it man. You can't tell me everyone of these kids are trolls... How can you call yourself a fan of a sport and then rejoice when one of the best fighters in said sport announces his retirement. Bollocks to the lot of you.

says the guy with the 2016 account made 1 week after ufc 196 looks like somebody got banned and made himself a new account just to hate

I think a lot of Conor fans are pretty new to the sport and thus don't have a deep rooted knowledge or interest in the old guard. Anytime there is such a popular fighter they are going to draw new eyeballs to the sport and with that comes a learning curve.

It's more why he's retiring. He's a sooky boy.

says the guy with the 2016 account made 1 week after ufc 196 looks like somebody got banned and made himself a new account just to hate
You may be right regarding the account, but still, Davey has a fair point.

Aldo's a great fighter who feels screwed over. I can sympathise, and I get that he feels like walking away over it. As a Conor fan I don't rejoice at Aldo reacting emotionally and saying he's had enough.

I don't get it man. You can't tell me everyone of these kids are trolls... How can you call yourself a fan of a sport and then rejoice when one of the best fighters in said sport announces his retirement. Bollocks to the lot of you.

I shat on McGuber for months the second he got choked the F out by Nate, all the way up to the day of the rematch. The only time I refrained was when I was dealing with legal issues. But now he's gained his momentum back and is about to make history I'm sucking his D again. If Alvarez beats his ass silly I'll shit on him again no problem. I'm a highly consistent fairweather :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Large amounts of Conor fans are casuals, dishonest, and pretty much retarded as fuck honestly.

I legitimately have seen like 5 relatively active Conor fans that signed up either the day he fought Aldo or the day he fought Diaz the first time. Hilarious.

Cause he's quitting like a bitch because things aren't going his way.

Because aldo is a whiny baby

Connor is a man's man who would never threaten retirement for not getting exactly what he wants

Oh wait...

You have it all figured out don't you buddeh

UFC 205 is officially moved to Salt Lake City. Thanks to everyone who lobbied for MSG, see you next year.

Don't know but I shitted on Shogun, Edgar and BJ fans for the best part 5 years when I got in to MMA/Sherdog.

I'm not new on here this is just a new account, I think it's more the way Jose has acted since defeat, he became really whiney and you also don't mock a guy for loosing who ko'd you in 13seconds, I mean come on.

There's more to this, I honestly think Aldo never expected Conor to fight at 145 again, so has been letting his mouth go, as soon as Mcgregor signs to fight Alvarez then Jose decides to retire on what seems like higher ground, I don't think he ever wanted the rematch but can now ride off into the sunset saying the first fight was a fluke and Conor avoided him as far as a rematch was concerned.
Or he could have waited, took another fight, and maybe the fight after if Conor lost he'd have got what he says he wanted.

Newbs often have the desire to posture and puff themselves up out of newb insecurity. They don't react well when there are things they don't really understand, like legendary fighters who made a name before their time, so they try to downplay their importance by shitting on them.

I'm not new on here this is just a new account, I think it's more the way Jose has acted since defeat, he became really whiney and you also don't mock a guy for loosing who ko'd you in 13seconds, I mean come on.

There's more to this, I honestly think Aldo never expected Conor to fight at 145 again, so has been letting his mouth go, as soon as Mcgregor signs to fight Alvarez then Jose decides to retire on what seems like higher ground, I don't think he ever wanted the rematch but can now ride off into the sunset saying the first fight was a fluke and Conor avoided him as far as a rematch was concerned.
Or he could have waited, took another fight, and maybe the fight after if Conor lost he'd have got what he says he wanted.
How can he act any different. Conor left no option for him to act any other way post fight. There's no way to be gracious in defeat when you've been humiliated and disrespected over and over on foreign soil for months on end. A man can only obey his own feelings.

Cause he's quitting like a bitch because things aren't going his way.
The things that aren't going his way are things that are out of his control. Aldo is still the greatest FW ever and if he wants to walk away then it's his choice just like when GSP walked away. You calling him a bitch will never amount to anything close to what Aldo has accomplished.

I shat on McGuber for months the second he got choked the F out by Nate, all the way up to the day of the rematch. The only time I refrained was when I was dealing with legal issues. But now he's gained his momentum back and is about to make history I'm sucking his D again. If Alvarez beats his ass silly I'll shit on him again no problem. I'm a highly consistent fairweather :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

{<redford}

ALL the fighters that feel disrespected and passed over unfairly should DO SOMETHING about it!

The damn fighters need to realize that, they hold MORE power than Dana and the gang.... They ALL need to draw a line in the sand and, STAND THEIR GROUND!

image.png

Last edited:
Back