Body Language. Eddie Alvarez

Aitch

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I was checking out the UFC 205 press conference, and I hate to say that it looks like Eddie Alvarez is showing traits that he is already beat before the fight. McGregor is playing the same script with every fight, i just dont get how fighters are not mentally prepared for the same script pre fight.

The only guy in the UFC he never managed to play this game with was with Nate Diaz.
Fighters on that card such as Jeremy Stephens or Cowboy wouldnt be falling for this.

Thanks for the examples. Would read again.

As Chairman of the board of Directors I hereby confer you a master's degree in bropshycology with GPA 4.0

Congratulations, Dr. Sherfreud!

P.S. on the other hand, your minor in trolling is denied.

I was checking out the UFC 205 press conference, and I hate to say that it looks like Eddie Alvarez is showing traits that he is already beat before the fight. McGregor is playing the same script with every fight, i just dont get how fighters are not mentally prepared for the same script pre fight.

The only guy in the UFC he never managed to play this game with was with Nate Diaz.
Fighters on that card such as Jeremy Stephens or Cowboy wouldnt be falling for this.
Some people aren't that comfortable talking on a stage in front of a giant crowd and potentially millions of people watching on tv/online. This has nothing to do with what they can do in a fight.

You know Conor must be fighting soon when all the body language experts start popping up.

I agree, but I think he DID prepare.

But the weight of knowing Dana etc don't give one fuck about you and told Conor you signed for $50k will start a fighter questioning themselves

eddie clearly needs to work on his touchbutt.

He already broke Jeremy lol
Edit:cowboy got beat up by an average joe and didnt fight back lol

Last edited:
He already broke Jeremy lol
Edit:cowboy got beat up by an average joe and didnt fight back lol
Yeah because a fighter of cowboys caliber would get assault with a deadly weapon in the court of law you dip shit

That's an unusual username, TS. Why are you named after a letter, if you don't mind me asking.

I thought Eddie did really well there, same with Tyron. I was pleasantly surprised...

#littleboybelt

I agree, but I think he DID prepare.

But the weight of knowing Dana etc don't give one fuck about you and told Conor you signed for $50k will start a fighter questioning themselves
Dana is a piece of shit. So he's basically giving McGregor ammo to use against Alvarez. Won't be surprised if Alvarez wins then holds out for a boat load of money or goes to Bellator with the label of beating UFC's golden boy.

If this scientific approach held water then, Fedor should have lost ALL his fights.

Fedor was above all the BS....Cool as a cucumber and gave the illusion that he was scared until, DING DING! What happened? Is it over? Where am I?

Dont be upsetting the new legions of Alverez "fans" will you, you know how sensitive they are and what their body language looks like when Conor gets his way as usual.... Geez..! .... Even if you are right which you are. <cheer>
200.gif

cowboy gets easily mind fucked

Thread is boring, would not read again. 3/10

Dana is a piece of shit. So he's basically giving McGregor ammo to use against Alvarez. Won't be surprised if Alvarez wins then holds out for a boat load of money or goes to Bellator with the label of beating UFC's golden boy.

Per contract he can't do either of those things.

But yes, Dana is. 100%

TS with the indepth bodylanguange analysis Joe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back