Cerrone got wrecked the most at the press conference by Mcgregor

robotsonic

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Someone asked him what it was like being up there listening to the Mcgregor show again and he called Mcgregor a joker or something like that. Conor then proceeded to wreck him to his core.

"Another broke jealous, biter fighter, the game seems to be full of them. I've got nothing but love for everyone up here. It's just bitterness and hate and negativity towards me because of what I'm doing, what I'm making. That's all that is"

The look of reality setting in on Cerrone's face as Conor broke down the harsh truth of it was hilarious. He had no comeback and fell silent. Watch his face at around 35:20.

you'd think cerone would have learned his lesson the first time!

It's just the standard, mundane comeback of every rich prick ever. The fact that he couldn't muster up a better put-down than that shows just how shitty of a trash talker he is.

Fascinating how easily sheep are impressed with comments such as "you're broke" and "bum".

It's not even getting wrecked though, Conrad McGuillicutty is just speaking the truth. Other fighters are fighting over his breadcrums while he's getting pampered up his ass. I'd hold bitterness in my bum soul too if I were in their position. Heck I look at Cerrone's awesome life and I'm bitter, and Cerrone is a peasant compared to Conor.

Stephens and Trump got more wrecked.

Stephens and Trump got more wrecked.
This. Id say it was 1. Stephens 2. Trump IMO though it was a close decision. I felt that dudes face turn red from behind my screen.

Conor has that "I make more money that you" ace up his sleeve. It's always going to play well with his fans apparently. Will be interesting to see how his career at 155 goes.

It's not even getting wrecked though, Conrad McGuillicutty is just speaking the truth. Other fighters are fighting over his breadcrums while he's getting pampered up his ass. I'd hold bitterness in my bum soul too if I were in their position. Heck I look at Cerrone's awesome life and I'm bitter, and Cerrone is a peasant compared to Conor.
Only if you judge a mans life by the money he has earned..

I indeed judge a PRIZE fighter's career partially by the PRIZE MONEY he or she has collected, yes.
... you got me. I was trying to go deep and enlightening.

Money isnt everything..

Money isnt everything..

We're talking MMA fighters here. If they're deep they wouldn've have chosen to beat the shit out of each other for glory, fame, money and our entertainment.

Someone asked him what it was like being up there listening to the Mcgregor show again and he called Mcgregor a joker or something like that. Conor then proceeded to wreck him to his core.

"Another broke jealous, biter fighter, the game seems to be full of them. I've got nothing but love for everyone up here. It's just bitterness and hate and negativity towards me because of what I'm doing, what I'm making. That's all that is"

The look of reality setting in on Cerrone's face as Conor broke down the harsh truth of it was hilarious. He had no comeback and fell silent. Watch his face at around 35:20.

When Conor had a chance to fight Cowboy he decided to pick someone on vacation in Cabo instead.

McG had some good lines at the PC. :D
He will KO Eddie and then McG-Diaz III for the Title. <cheer>

Money isnt everything..
True and False.... in this country.. The Context and Content of your Life you can Control with Money ..MAKES IT A GOD. The way many worship MAKES IT A GOD. I agree with You and more. Money is Nothing but what you make it........IT IS NOT GOD though or the Goddess ..Many are now thinking...But it sure can BUY me a Lot of Goddess's. ...lol. Money has bought ALL of our politicians into TRAITORs... Are you any different?

It's amazing to me how bad most fighters are at this aspect of the job. Cerrone/Conor could be a huge fight if Cerrone could build it, but he can't.

Cerrone would murder McGregor. It just goes to show that talking shit gets you further than talent. Cerrone moved up in weight and hasn't lost a fight. McDougal moved up and got choked out the first time!

Back