Who has/had the better slams, DC or Rampage?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
I weren't initiated in the arts back when 'Page was doing the last ride to people in pride. I've been watchin DC since strikeforce though so I've seen his power first hand.

Rampage Arona is legendary.

DC's ragdoll physics when he son'd Hendo is comically absurd.

Apples and oranges mate.

Well, Rampage has the greatest slam of all time, so I'll go with him.

He used his wrestling a lot more in PRIDE, he didn't fall in love with his boxing until going to Wolfslair.

DC fucking ralldog barnett like he was his child.

DC all day, nothing beats that Hendo slam followed by the Gus slam.

Rampage Arona is probably the GOAT slam, somewhere close to the Randleplex. DC is probably the more consistent slammer though.

DC all day, nothing beats that Hendo slam followed by the Gus slam.
<bball1>

4773515-8190710308-Rampa.gif

Gotta go with Rampage

DC often slams his opponent in a way that they can immediately get back up. strange...

No GIFS? For shame, TS, for shame.

Rampage. His slams always seemed to damage his opponents. DC's slams are good takedowns but don't seem to impact the fight as much.

If I were to judge the slams on power, effectiveness, and style...then id go with Rampage.
BUT...what makes DC's slams so crazy and fun to watch is that he is doing them to guys a shit ton bigger than himself. They aren't pretty...but they look savage.

Best slams are rampage and Matt Hughes.

I weren't initiated in the arts back when 'Page was doing the last ride to people in pride. I've been watchin DC since strikeforce though so I've seen his power first hand.
So you missed the chance to watch Rampage live... But did you ever heard of YouTube?

DC slammed the far better competition.

Rampage could never ragdoll Barnett or even Hendo like DC did.

I guarantee if DC was fighting people like Sakuraba he would have many more impressive slams.

Back