Throwing items at McGregor.

Venom

Lurker since '09
@Silver
Reaction score
Would you consider this a strong "don't you dare fuck with me" statement or would it come across as "gotten to"??

Scenario: You're a LW fighter. You stoically but ominously tell McGregor at the beginning of the press conference that he better show respect and not interrupt you or else he'll pay. "Got that?"

When it's your turn to speak, you talk and talk, suddenly, McGregor, not to be 1upped or punked by anyone, interrupts you anyway.

You stop talking, take a waterbottle/mic and fling it towards him full force

Chaos insues in the venue, Dana tries to break you guys up. Conor's face is all red and he's seething. You want to rip him into pieces to make an example out of him.

The right, badass move or gotten to?

giphy.gif

what rock have you been living under
we have twitter for these

It was funny that Alvarez was the one who started the trash talk.

Is this guy retarded, what da fuck is you talkin bout?

Would you consider this a strong "don't you dare fuck with me" statement or would it come across as "gotten to"??

Scenario: You're a LW fighter. You stoically but ominously tell McGregor at the beginning of the press conference that he better show respect and not interrupt you or else he'll pay. "Got that?"

When it's your turn to speak, you talk and talk, suddenly, McGregor, not to be 1upped or punked by anyone, interrupts you anyway.

You stop talking, take a waterbottle/mic and fling it towards him full force

Chaos insues in the venue, Dana tries to break you guys up. Conor's face is all red and he's seething. You want to rip him into pieces to make an example out of him.

The right, badass move or gotten to?

Neither. Dumb move. Dana will use that excuse to put you on ice and fuck with your career in the future.

If you're gonna do this do it proper. Wanna F him? F him for good. Carry a weapon and end him then and there. Cripple the UFC's biggest draw and make them lose hundreds of millions. Become world famous and the guy who literally killed the biggest MMA draw. Then get Canadian citizenship and plead insanity to get 3-5 years in a psych ward. That would be what a batshit crazy badass like Krazy horse would do.

What if you're throwing used diapers or condoms or something?

"the little boy belt" was enough to trigger Colin.

Just bring a bazooka and blow the motherfucker into bits, the water bottle stunt is old news we need more splosions

For some reason i feel like you would be good at writing fanfic.

Depends on if you hit him or not.

I'll try to aim my mic at his mic as he's interrupting... Barely inches from his face
Dana's gonna have that Jones-Johnson look on his face.

Why not splatter a pie on his face? Classic.

Depends what the item is. If its something big that could hurt or squish him.......probably going to far.....if its say....a little boy belt though, it's just all fun and games imo.

Let him his freak show,and then kill him in octagon

I say be a real man, and spit in his face.

Back