When he was on top of me, I decided to go down to another weight class.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
In an recent Interview with MMA fighting, Dan Henderson said

I dropped back down to middleweight, because it's harder to go against the heavier guys. Having DC's fat ass on top of me really didn't help. When he was on top of me, I decided to go down to another weight class

Source: http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/9/2...sons-one-career-regret-not-fighting-jon-jones

Can't disagree

Daniel+Cormier+Bodyslams+Dan+Henderson+UFC+173.gif

If you bring DC popeyes the man will eat. Your own fault

Just a bad matchup for the slowed down version of Hendo (not that he was ever a speed demon).

Just a bad matchup for the slowed down version of Hendo (not that he was ever a speed demon).
lol, he was just slightly more nimble and mobile. slightly.

lol, he was just slightly more nimble and mobile. slightly.
It was a bad matchup because Hendo, much like Rampage, stopped using his wrestling years ago to spam overhand rights and send ppl into unconsciousness.

And I'm happy he did, I don't miss decision Dan.

DC's fat ass threw Barnett's fat ass in the same manner DC threw Hendo's skinny ass.

Being beta'd like that definitely doesn't sit well with someone like Hendo. Knowing if they met in a dark alley DC would be able to have his way with him and his wife has gotta be a terrible feeling.

Jeebus...

Look at the pic in the link. The guy looks to be about 80. The only thing worse than this shit show fight.... is Hendo landing that fucking H-bomb again. But with the circus we are seeing now... Who gives a fuck anymore.

JBG be praised and just fucking fight.

"DC's fat ass"

Damn, Hendo is a SAVAGE!

Wait, am I not allowed to use that word with Hendo...?

Dan hands down wins the award for worst mma wrestler with the best amateur pedigree. Gets taken down constantly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back