How Do You Dress Like Conor McGregor?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I wanna know the brand of suit that he has and everything. I hate suits but that looks high class and casual at the same time, and also comfortable. How much does it all cost?

Screen-Shot-2016-09-27-at-23.29.30-310x165.png

conor-mcgregor-at-ufc-205-presser.jpg

Funny how the Conor fanboys even copy Conor's habit of biting other peoples' styles..

Funny how the Conor fanboys even copy Conor's habit of biting other peoples' styles..
That's what hipsters do. They are sheep that does whatever the crowd is doing, Conor recently with his tattoos and combover is a perfect example of this.

As for the OP. Try be your own man and stop copying others. If you want to dress like him buy feminine shoes and super tight shit.

Some month ago Conor made like an advertisement post on social media for the company that makes his suits. Don't remember the link or the name but i clicked it that day and prices were starting around 5k.

That's what hipsters do. They are sheep that does whatever the crowd is doing, Conor recently with his tattoos and combover is a perfect example of this.

As for the OP. Try be your own man and stop copying others. If you want to dress like him buy feminine shoes and super tight shit.
To be fair to him, that comb over is more for funtion than aesthetics. He's pushing a 3 on the Norwood scale

I wanna know the brand of suit that he has and everything. I hate suits but that looks high class and casual at the same time, and also comfortable. How much does it all cost?

more than you'll make in your bum lyfe

Conor aint wearing brioni handmade suits from Italy for 15K a suit

Women's section at the thrift shop?

But seriously, if you can't find anything...hit me up and I'll connect you to my custom tailor and they can probably duplicate his suits for you in the $1500 range

Custom tailored suit + body frame + weight

Frankie Edgar has the same type of swag in suits as Conor and his walk around weight is nearly identical.

David August clothing.. He supposedly spends between 5-10K on a suit from them. All
custom made.. He likes the high and tight look.. And the reptile skin shoes..

Conor's suits defeat the point of owning a suit. His suits make him look TINY. He's a small guy but he needs to get some suits that accentuate his body, which is the point of owning a suit in the first place. What he's wearing makes him look like a midget cartoon character.

This is how you dress and talk like McGregor. #cringe

Back