Here is why Dan Henderson will win...

brawlnsprawl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He beat Fedor! The man KO'd the GOAT. Fedor>Bisping nuff said.

and if you need a reminder...

Rashad Evans showed how to beat Hendo: stay away from that right.

I don't think Bisping will play it that smart, and Hendo has a legendary chin. I think it will be Hendo by KO.

Hendo is most likely gonna get the same treatment Mousasi gave him this time around ...
Gegard%2BMousasi%2BDrops%2BDan%2BHenderson%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B14%2BStockholm.gif

Would be awesome to see him retire with the Gold strap around he's waist. Then the UFC can have a min-tournemant to crown a new champ. Like they used to back in the early UFC days have to fight multiple times in the one night winner takes all.

Rashad Evans showed how to beat Hendo: stay away from that right.

I don't think Bisping will play it that smart, and Hendo has a legendary chin. I think it will be Hendo by KO.
Dude, you don't think Bisping is going to be mindful of that right? Literally 95% of his game plan will be avoiding the right.

Dude, you don't think Bisping is going to be mindful of that right? Literally 95% of his game plan will be avoiding the right.
This, not to mention Bisping has a lot of confidence in his boxing at this point, with him seemingly sitting down on his punches finally and putting some pop into them. And bisping was doing just fine in the first fight before he blundered hard and went into overhand right town. Bisping fighting a good fight should get him a convincing win.

they should have a good bye ceremony to honor the former champions

Bisping is a smart fighter and proved that he can avenge embarrassing losses. Dan is slowing down and losing more than he is winning. Nothing is certain.

You're right. Bisping had no idea that right hand was coming in the first fight.

He beat Fedor! The man KO'd the GOAT. Fedor>Bisping nuff said.

and if you need a reminder...

Fedor aside. Bisping has improved vastly since their first fight and will most likely circle AWAY from the right hand this time. It's a toss up, at this point.

Fedor aside. Bisping has improved vastly since their first fight and will most likely circle AWAY from the right hand this time. It's a toss up, at this point.

lets not forget Hendo has power in that left too...
HendoWandy.gif

Back