Who won the press conference, Conor or Eddie

JonesBonesJonny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Imo Eddie won, Conor says the same old lines, Eddie was laughing the whole time. Eddie said "you're the easiest fight that made the most money" and pissed Conor off then pissed him off by calling his belt a "little boy belt"

Conor, without a doubt.

We know Conor does it as a business.
Eddie looks legitametly gotten to unlike Nate.

Eddie got straight Murked.

By the face offs he was even embarrassed for himself.

I wish the diaz bros were there :)
conor has started to learn from Nate .....fyou .....fyou......mothaf...
:)

Mcgregor owned it.

Line of the night...." who the fuck is that guy?"

When a guy from the other side of the world comes to your homeland and gets cheered from the crowd whilst they boo the shit out of you then you have definitely lost....

Conor and as much as I dislike him, this press conference is making me cheer for him for this one fight. Doesn't mean I think he'll win but I'm rooting for him this one time. Eddie just became unlikable this past few months.

I dont think Conor had much to say to Eddie, infact I think they were about equal. The best moment was Conor turning over his shoulder and fucking clowning Stephens "who the fuck are you", its such an obvious comeback for Conor at this point because he can literally say that to anyone and get that reaction, but it was still hilarious with that NY crowd and all. Plus the way he kinda cocked his head around like he literally didn't have a clue who Jeremy was haha.

Back