UFC 205 is the Real UFC 200

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lightweight Eddie Alvarez (c) vs. Conor McGregor [a]
Welterweight Tyron Woodley (c) vs. Stephen Thompson https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_205#cite_note-27
Women's Strawweight Joanna Jędrzejczyk (c) vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz [c]
Middleweight Chris Weidman vs. Yoel Romero
Welterweight Donald Cerrone vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Michael Johnson
Featherweight Frankie Edgar vs. Jeremy Stephens
Middleweight Tim Kennedy vs. Rashad Evans
Women's Bantamweight Miesha Tate vs. Raquel Pennington
Middleweight Tim Boetsch vs. Rafael Natal
Lightweight Jim Miller vs. Thiago Alves
Welterweight Lyman Good vs. Belal Muhammad
Women's Bantamweight Liz Carmouche vs. Katlyn Chookagian

Holy shit. The UFC really put put work into this one. This is by far the best card of all time. UFC 100 doesn't even come close.

202 was the real 200. 205 is just UFC 300 early cause Conor will retire before then

Whoever the fuck Katlyn Chookagian is, she needs to tank the UFC for putting her on this legendary card.

people still going on with this shit?

201 was the real 200 as we missed a card 153 or something

now shut up

If they didn't have any of the women on the card, or at the least could degrade them to the prelims, it could be the best card ever. The UFC already has 15-20mins breaks between fights and a 50mins break between two fights is just too much.

what will 209 look like? what a milestone that will be

people still going on with this shit?

201 was the real 200 as we missed a card 153 or something

now shut up
No, two events have been cancelled. One because of Aldo, one because of Jones. That means 202 was actually the real 200

First UFC in New York, yeah you better fucking stack the shit out of it.

Fuck me...Let it go !

Bowling%20Cant%20Let%20Go.gif

Any card with Conor is the real UFC 202

So Frankie is on the prelims? Wtf, are all these fights confirmed for this card because for sure that's the most stacked of all time. Also lmao at Alves, takes a nice hiatus when USADA starts and returns at 155.

It's one of the best cards of all time without a doubt. Only 3 fights of the 13 that are kinda meh for me, all the others excite me in one way or the other. (JJ vs Karolina mmmmm)

Whoever the fuck Katlyn Chookagian is, she needs to tank the UFC for putting her on this legendary card.
Lol seriously. ..Who da fook is this girl? With the exception of Joanna's title fight, and Tate, I dont know how these other girls got on this card. Carmouche...Pennington. .Chumbawumba...
The first 2 are known...but not Tate status known. Seems like there would have been a better option for Tate.

Back